Vaseline Slime!

Don't have glue? Perfect solution for that!! Just use Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly! This is a fluffy slime with no shaving cream? Weird right?! Well let me tell you how to make it!

Ingredients
Vaseline(Petroleum Jelly)
Dish Soap (I used dawn)
Baking soda
Glitter (optional)
Food coloring (optional)
Water
Contact solution
Face Mask

Steps!

1. Add in your Vaseline, however much you want it, honestly doesn't matter, it just depends on how much slime you want!

2. Go ahead and add in your dish soap, once again doesn't matter but try to match it up with the amount of Vaseline you had used!

3. Mix that together until it's pretty well combined!

4. Now would be the time to add in glitter if you're adding it in, once again doesn't matter! Remember to mix!

5. Add in the baking soda. Not sure how much to add? Add about a teaspoon or even less, as much as you would put in a regular glue slime! 

6. Now add in food coloring, which of course, if optional!

7. Add in your water! A little over the amount of Vaseline you have in there!

8. Mix and mix and mix and remember to mix even more!

9. Take another bowl and add in some contact lens solution. Squirt in as much as you feel, about half the bowl depending on size. Add that to the mixture!

10. Now go ahead and mix everything again!

11. Take that same bowl and go ahead and add a face mask, this is a PVA face mask it is a face mask by Freeman. It's a peel-off face mask! Add that to the second bowl until it fills the bottom.

12. Add in the Vaseline mixture to the face mask bowl and mix. Try not to make a mess!

13. Take it out of the bowl and knead (since people we're correcting me because of a simple little error I had made, you're welcome!)

14. You're done!

It's a very little amount of slime but it's a slime right? I don't always have glue and I'm pretty sure not all of you have glue but the back to school glue sale is pretty nice! 2 glues for 1 dollar?? That's a nice deal for me!! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!