3 Ways To Make Slime with Sugar, No Glue, and No Borax!

I found these and thought they were pretty nice! I decided like hey not everyone has glue once again. Find three more ways! So here are the ways!

1st way!!!! (Brown Sugar!)

1. Take a bowl and some dish soap, add as much as you want!

2. Go ahead and add a little bit of brown sugar!

3. Mix that up and add more if you need too! Keep mixing, it may take awhile but make sure it's well combined.

4. Now let stand for 2 days. I know, I know you want slime you can play with right away! I get it, but small things come in big packages, am I right? Keep 1 hour in the freezer!

5. After two days, it should be slime, almost a translucent slime but with whatever color of dish soap you had used!

2nd way!! (Shampoo!)

1. Add in some shampoo! Doesn't matter what type of shampoo you decide to use! Pantene seems to work! Add in your desired amount!

2. Now get some body wash! Not sure exactly what ones work cause I have yet to try this one but you never know, test out the ones you have at home! Add a little less then the shampoo!

3. Now mix that! Add more body wash if you need too!

4. Now add in brown sugar again! Seriously, all these recipes seem to have brown sugar, wtf!! Once again a little bit, add more if you need too!

5. Mix and mix and mix its should turn a little slimely

6. Let stand for 2 days once again, honestly all these recipes are like this and keep in the freezer for 1 hour!

7. After 2 days should nice slime! Plus, that's when you can go ahead and color it as well!

3rd way!! (Hand soap!)

1. Get some hand soap! I heard Palmolive works great! Add a couple squirts of this, once again your desired amount!

2. Get some sugar and add a little bit at a time! Then go ahead and mix that! Add more sugar if you need too!

3. It should start to form a slime but it's not done to where you can play with it!

4. Let stand for 2 days and freezer for 1 hour!

5. You should have nice slime!