Smol beans and smoldering beans

“So you want us to help prepare for your date” Roman said still confused. “I explained this twice” Logan sighed. “So you and superunatural are dating” Roman stood up and looked out the window. “Whatcha doin' princey?” Patton asked. “Reevaluate my life choices because I'm pretty sure I did something wrong” Roman said.

“Changing the subject Why do you want our help?” Roman asked. “I'm not much of a romantic and don't trust people on the internet giving me dating Advice” Logan explained. “Don't worry Love experts Roman and Patty are at your service” Roman said.

“I'm regretting this already” Logan shocked my head. “They don't call me Roman the romantic for nothing” Roman boasted. “No one calls you that” Logan said.

“We're not supposed to let you know who know about you know who” Patton whispered. “Oh right so first thing first where is the date” he asked? “We're going to see Bombs Away” Logan answered. “The movies isn't that cliché I guess”. “It was the only place we agreed on” Logan said.

Flashback
Their texting

V:so where do you think we should on our date

L:Willow said a long walk on the beach would be a great first date

V:I don't even like walking to the bathroom

L:she also told me a picnic would be great

V:nope I only go outside one hour a day and I glare at people during that time

L:She also the movies would be a great date

V: we should see that movie Bombs away

L:sure

V:see you then😘

Flashback over
Nobody POV

“Whose willow” Roman asked. “I asked her for advice and it works pretty well” Logan said.

“So I'm your second choice” he said offended. “You were sick, so I asked her” Logan said. (Not true but everyone knows what happens when Roman is second choice 😩😭).

“We need to get you an outfit” he said. “Can I help?” Patton asked. Patty the last time we let you dress yourself you wore footie pajamas” Roman said.

“You just called me Patty again” said Patton. “Do you hate it” Roman asked. “I love it's so cute and adorable” Patton raved.

“You can't ware that outfit” Roman said. “What's wrong with this outfit?” Logan asked. “What's not wrong with it you're my friend and I love you, so I will refuse to let you go out like that Roman remarked. “P-A-T-T-Y what does that spell Patty!” Patton cheering. “Patton please stop” Roman said. “No” Patton.

“What the never mind try on this it fits I took your measurements when you were sleep” Roman said. “When did you make this?” Logan asked. I make outfits for all my friends and hope they want fashion advice Roman said. (Friends: buy you an outfit best friends:calls outfit crap and give you one they made in secret) Logan changed into the outfit Roman made.

“Your one more step to adultery every day” Patton said almost crying. “I'm the best” Roman said proud of himself. “This really isn't my style” Logan said “Hush child I need a moment” Roman said.

“I'll get the camera Patton said. “You need to Lose the glasses” Roman said. “My glasses are prescription” Logan said.

“You can wear them when no one's looking” Roman said. “No” Logan said. “Okay ne-” Roman was cut off in mid sentence. “I got to go because we just wasted two hours and I don't want to be late” Logan said.

“Don't forget to text us” Roman yelled even though he was three feet away. “Don't do anything I wouldn't do” Patton said.

Timeskip

“So how was your date” Roman said not happy. “It rained, but Logan had an umbrella” Virgil answered. “Is something wrong” Logan asked. “He's a little angry because you didn't text him” Patton said. “First you take someone else advice then you don't text me everyone is grounded” Roman said.

Me:Princey what the heck you know how many people are going to get angry

Princey: I feel betrayed how about you do that yandere thing

Me:Fine