13-Playing Animal Crossing

Scenario
Levi is watching you play anime crossing and is confused why your so addicted.

You sat beside Levi and cuddle into his arm, while playing animal crossing new leaf.
Levi watched you play your game, he was confused why you found it so fascinating.
"Yass a new villager, who is it! WHO IS IT!!!" You spoke as you made your Mayor run faster. "RUN FASTER YOU SPUD!" You yelled as Levi gave you a serious 'wtf are you even' look. You didn't care, you entered the new villagers home, it was a deformed looking frog named Gigi. "What the FUCKKKK." You screamed as you threw your Ds at the pillow and screamed into Levi's chest. Levi patted your head trying to hold back his laughter at your out-burst. You fake sobbed into his chest. "Whyyyyyyy, why me, Why am i such a shit mayor to my peopleeee." He bursted out in laughter, you swung your head up to look at him. "Why the hell are you laughing???!!!" You asked furiously. "Your so cute when your annoyed." He smirked and pinned you down. On the couch causing you to welp. "How can you be so cute and annoying and angry at the same time?" He smirked again as you tried to get up, suddenly your DS beeped, and you jumped up making Levi fall onto the floor, "YAY!!!! SOMEONES IN MY CAMPSITE!!!" You screamed with joy. Levi just stood up and walked to his laptop, he had to purchase this game.

((Had to write this because acnl is my favourite game everrr and a stupid frog named gigi has moved into my town :/))