The disease Cured & The Awaken Lord

V POV

I felt lightheaded waking up feeling something soft under me. Opening my eyes I see nothing but darkness and a window giving of moonlight showing off the dust floating around, the moons is so blue. I love it a nice thing to wake up to.

Rubbing my head in pain I saw something black next to my bed

Rubbing my head in pain I saw something black next to my bed. Crawling over to the edge of my bed I picked up the black.......feather? Looking at it in pure confusion but then I remembered what happened, starting to feel my back I felt nothing but skin and giant marks were my wings used to be.

My back is burning from the touch now but I don't feel the pain on the outside but on the inside. It's painful but I fought with it, standing up with dizziness and shacking legs the room was starting to spin every time I blink my vision becomes blurry. Sometimes I feel like am falling but at the say time I'm not. I manged to find the door that looks like its moving away from me every step I take, reaching my hand out towards the door I opened it falling down in the process standing up after a few seconds grabbing the stair railing. Looking downstairs seeing nothing but darkness, my head felt heavy I can barley can lift it up then I lost my footing and fell on my side dust floating in the air as I fell hearing nothing but buzzing, then I started to feel a hand on my head it was slapping me lightly but it feels like he's punching me. I can't even lift my eyes up towards the person who is hitting me before blacking out.

Jimin Pov

"Ok good. Now turn right and keep going straight."
I said smiling. I'm teaching J-Hope how to walk with no eyes or in my case covered eyes. He'll mostly hit walls and fall onto his bed or just trip over.......nothing. I was teaching him on how to walk around in his room without hitting anything.
"H-how many times do I have to do this for again?"
J-Hope asked walking over to his bed without an problem which made me happy.
"Until you can stop hitting everything in this room. Now stand and walk to the window Mr."
J-Hope playfully pouted and stood up.

This went on for about two hours because he keeps hitting the walls and furniture, he even almost fell out the window. I decided to call it a day for J-Hope he called me an 'the eyeless angle torturer' so I just quit and laughed, even though he lost his eyes he is still hyper. I walked out of his room when I closed the door there was another noise coming from the hallway and somewhere near the stair railing walking over to the sound I see an figure laying there but then see V's bedroom door open. Oh no. He isn't supposed to walk around, just how much energy does he have to walk in this state right now? Running over to him checking if he is still conscious I turned him on his back I notice his right eye was turning black. I was about to panic but calm down when Jungkook said it has side affects, lifting V up bridal style walking him back into his room and onto his bed.
"I think I should tell Rap monster about this he doesn't freak out over his eyes."
I said to myself walking out of V's room and locking the door just in case he wakes up and walks out again. But remembered he's sleep at this moon time so I'll tell him tomorrow. We are mostly worry about Jin cause he didn't wake up or even moved making us paranoid about him being dead.

Jin POV

"OUR LORD WAKE UP PLEASE!!!"
I sat up with my eyes wide up in confusion and pain in my head. I turning to were the voice came from I see the pink flower and purple flower looking at me. I sighed pressing my hand over my heart.
"W-What....happen and w-why is it s-so important for me to k-know?"
I asked crawling over to them so they don't have to scream anymore. I can feel my hair become more stiff, this happens everytime I wake up now my hair is now pink.
"The disease our lord, it's has been killed by your 'friends'!"
I looked at them. I just looked at them. I really don't know how to feel about this happy? Upset? Angry? I just don't know but I felt angry about it's like an tiny bit of anger that's just there.
"I-Is their an way....to m-make it spread again?"
I asked them looking at my hands that are shaking from.....nerves?
"No, there isn't but............that's our first part of the plan for every lord we had."
They said and started to glow.
"W-what plan? D-Does it have anything to do with me?"
I asked as I started to feel an light pain in my head.
"Yes it does have something to do with you our lord. The plan is to make them feel your pain that their giving to you.
I looked at them in confusion they never..................they did cause me pain. Emotional pain.

"Will you help us free you from the pain our lord?"
I looked away looking at a picture of me with the others smiling. But remembered that smile in that picture is fake. Every damn smile is fake. I was emotionally broken and didn't know why.

"Y-Yes.....free me from the pain." I said looking down at my hands that are now shaking violently.

"LET THE FLOWER LORD AWAKEN!!!!!"

Everything went black then I could see again, but everything was red with small dots of black around the edges of my eyes. My room is nothing but black with blood red butterflies on the wall and flying around, pink flower are now roses with blood on them and purple flowers are half dead and have blood coming out. I was wearing different clothes looking at the mirror which is shaped like an butterfly.

I smiled like an psychopath as I feel something take over my body, something that's stronger than angles and demons power.......God and Satan's. They can kill in just three hits. I can use this power to make them feel how I feel.

 I can use this power to make them feel how I feel

(Tooked me five thousand years to complete this chapter

(Tooked me five thousand years to complete this chapter............hope y'all enjoy!)