YOU STILL ALIVE RIGHT?

~Marie point of view~.

"Kim Marie!!"namjoon said while he entered my laywer office.

"Bae you're here!!" I jumped to hug him...I snaked all of my arms and legs around his body like a koala and i put my head on his shoulder that made him get almost fall then he hugged me tightly."i miss you "i added when i was about to Cry. He tighted his grip on my blouse.

"Not like me jagi!!you can't imagine how I was so excited to meet you when my leader gave us a break " he ran his fingers through my hair.

"And how long it will take??i said meadwhile I removed my head from his shoulder to face him...he was too close.i looked in his eyes peacefully then he surprised me with a quick kiss.i smiled to him then i shook myself a little to quit from his hug...he put me carefully."hein?"I added.

"Well, i don't know exactly but it won't be more than one week."

"Only one week!!Monie i really did miss you..you were absent for around one month!!"i said with my arms crossed.

"Yeh i know..I missed you more but i can't help this is my job...you know I'm a soldier and this is enough to make you understand!!"he explained but I still crossing my arms.

"Ya stop now it isn't my fault..you know if I can ,I'll always stay with you babe" he took my hands with his warm and big hands which my hands looked so tiny against his.
Then i smiled forcibly.

"Alright..now we must live this chance and get a lot of time together oky?"I asked in confidence because I knew that he will accept for sure.

"Sure" he smiled showing me his beautiful dimples...I knew it , he agreed.

"Let's Go out now!!" I dragged him carefully toward the door of my office."I'll bring my things , just a minute " i stopped when i remembered my things...i took my coat, bag and phone.

"Let's go" i smiled then we got out and I locked the door after me.

We arrived to his car...I missed ride it too...he ran and opened the door for me.

"Ladies first " he was next to the door waiting me arrive....he did some agyeo...he was so cute.

"Thank you "i put my finger in one of his dimple then he closed his eyes.

(Just imagine that was marie who put her finger in his dimple😉)

He closed the door after i entered..he rode the car and started driving.

"You didn't fix the seat belt?"he asked me while he was driving.

"Oh,i forgot it" when I was about to set the seat belt he stop the car aside and he looked at me.

"Why you stop the car?"i asked while trying to give up the seat belt.