Two

♡♡♡

The next day she got up again, she felt a warm sensation in her that made her want to go to school.

As she rummaged through her clothes she thought about the boy with the gorgeous smile. Every time she pictured it her heart throbbed.

She was still sad just not as much. Maybe she would stick around for a little while more.

She got to school praying, hoping she would run into him again. With no luck she went to her locker.

Dragging herself to her first class she dropped her pencil.

She bent down to get it the stood up only to bump into the guy.

"Why do we keep meeting like this?" He smiled and laugh.

Her heart melted. "sorry, I'm just such a klutz"

"It's okay, what's your name?"

"Daisy, what's yours?" she smiled

"Zayn." he smiled back. Daisy wanted to say something, she just didn't know what to say.

They stood there awkwardly as she thought.

She finally got it and as she opened her mouth the bell rang.

"See you around daisy." He said before he walked away.

She looked over her shoulder as she saw him disappear into the loud crowd of people.

The girl sighed secretly terrified as she might not see him around soon.

She will truly miss him when she's gone.

The rest of her day went by and it was time for lunch. The most hated part of her day.

She sat outside by herself while everyone else was inside chatting amongst them selves.

It was always nice and sunny so she never really minded.

The girl picked a spot on the grass near a patch of flowers.

As she sat down she looked inside the lunch room and through the long glass windows something, or rather someone caught her eye.

It was the boy, Zayn. He turned and saw her too. Suddenly he got up and walked outside.

"Oh crap!" she thought. "Is he coming? Play it cool daisy, play it cool."

He smiled at daisy. "Is this spot taken?"

She really did love his mesmerizing smile. He waited for her reply but she was lost.

"Yes. I mean No. I mean you can sit there." she jumbled nervously.

"Wow that was cool" she thought to her self sarcastically.

He just laughed and sat down. "Hi daisy" he said when he was eye level to her

"Hi" she giggled. and looked at his eyes. they were sparkling.

"Why are you out here by yourself? Where are your friends?"

She looked away "I... don't really have friends" she remembered she was alone.

"I'll be your friend." he said.

She just smiled at him and layed on the grass. She never said ok, or even yes but he took it as an ok. He joined her side and stared at the sky with her.

He couldn't tell but she was really happy. In fact as happy as she could be.

She was thankful for him thankful that he was her friend.

He turned his head to her and just looked at her face. She turned to look at him too. "your so quiet, almost sad if much."

"Oh." she said

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you sad?" He sat up too.

She said nothing.

"Daisy, it's okay." he said.

The way he said it so reassuring made her feel like maybe it was okay but in her tired heart she knew it wasn't.