chapter 21

---------------Freya's p.o.v.--------------
As I dropped Sophia off at the sidemen I decide to drive home. It's about time that Sophia tells Vikk. She acts like she is not insecure and that she is very badass but she is so fragile.

As I stop at my house I see a text from Sophia: ''I'm to late, he has a gf''.

--------------Sophia's P.O.V.------------

We're all watching a movie together, or well the guys and me are watching a movie. Sam and Vikk are flirting and kissing and laughing. Dammit I was to late. What have I done.

I can feel tears in my eyes and feel even sadder then I already did. I get up and everyone looks at me. ''I...I... have to go outside for a minute.'' I whisper and I walk out. as I sit in the grass by the water I start to wonder if I made a mistake. I gave up fighting the tears and I can just feel them rolling over my cheeks. I look at the water and see myself. The water is so green that I can't even see myself. I feel someone sitting next to me but I don't bother to look up. It's not that I'm hiding that i'm crying but I just couldn't care less at the moment. 

''You doing alright kiddo?'' I hear Ethan ask. I just slowly nod. ''I'm okay.''  I hear a slight chuckle ''you are clearly not okay Sophia, what's wrong?'' I look up at him and give him a weak smile. ''I was ready Ethan, I was ready but I was also to late.''' He just looks confused at me ''I was ready to tell Vik that I really like him and that even though I suck at relationships I wanna try and make it work. I really did wanna try Ethan.'' At the end I just start sobbing. Ethan pulls me into a hug but right before that I can see Vik standing with open mouth.

----------------Vik's P.O.V.------------

After Sophia left I started to worry about her. I could see she almost started to cry. Ethan went after her and after a while I decided to check up on Sophia as well. I give Sam a kiss and walk out ''I was ready Ethan, I was ready but I was also to late.'' what does she mean? to late for what? ''I was ready to tell Vik that I really like him and that even though I suck at relationships I wanna try and make it work. I really did wanna try Ethan.'' She starts sobbing. I just stand there, I can't move any more. Did I do this to her? I want to hit something so badly. I walk into the kitchen and trow an apple against the wall. I decide to drink some water and cool off before I go back to the livingroom. As I walk in I see Sophia and Ethan sitting there as well.

Sophia starts off ''It's time I tell you guys something. Sam I know this is really weird but would you mind?'' She just nods and walks off ''I'm in your room Vik.'' She says and off she is. Is she going to tell everyone that she likes me? Or is she going to tell something else?

''I've been keeping a secret for a while, not even my parents know but I do wanna tell you guys because you feel like family. ''quite a while ago I mentioned to Josh that I used to have some relationship issues. I'd like to tell you what happened. I hope you guys aren't gonna treat me different.''

''So when I was 16 I met this guy who was a bit older then me, 22 to be precise. I used to hang out a lot with him and eventually it turned into an relationship...''