Exo Scenario:Brokenhearted

Suho:Wh-what?! Why? Did I did something wrong?! Is my money not enough?!

D.O:Huh?! What's wrong? Is my food not that good?!

Lay:Breakup?Did I did something wrong?Wait...are we in a realtionship???

Kris:Please don't leave me....your my everything,your my life,your my style~(backhugs)

Tao:If you will break up with me....then wushu me cause I am the one who broke your heart......

Luhan:Why?!Is it because I'm more beautiful than you?! NO NO NO! Your the most beautiful,gorgeous and kindest girl that I have in my life..<33

Sehun:WHY!!! WHY!! WHY!!! I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT LIKE BUBBLETEA!! I THOUGHT WE WILL BE THE BUBBLETEA COUPLES FOREVER?!?

Chanyeol:Is it because my derpy smile is scary? or is it because you thought that smile is not meant for you? No way! that smile is just for you my love.....it's just that I like smiling to random people but this smile (derp smile) is just for you.....

Baekhyun:Waeyo??!! I'm handsome right?! I have the perfect eyeliner right?! Why do you want to break up with me?! Is that eyeliner not enough?!!??

Xiumin:I thought you love baozis? Me,I'm a baozi! But why?! Am I not that cute like the baozis???

Kai:I'm not that sexy??!!What??!! I thought you love sexy guys?! And I'm one of them!! 

Chen:Breakup?! Right now?!!!?? WHY!!!.............but but,you also joke around like me and now your saying you don't like me cause I'm annoying!!??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Ovaries exploded!