Part 2

Ryland Pov

"Ryland-" I heard a voice say shaking me awake. "What?" I asked groggily, sitting up. "I had a bad dream" I looked over and saw Kelsey with a single tear running down her face.

"Aww baby" I said pulling her into my chest. I looked over and saw that Ross wasn't in his bed. And almost on cue Ross came back into our room.

I guess he heard Kelsey crying so he walked over to my bed. "Hey Kelsey what's wrong?" Ross asked, and she pulled away away from my chest. "I had a bad dream" She whimpered. "Aww it's ok" He said rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

"There's something I haven't told you guys" She whispered and crawled into my lap, her back toward my chest.

"My mom, she, well she was killed in a car accident along side with my father. Every night I have had nightmares about them" She said crying harder.

"Wait so who is staying at your house with you?" I asked still confused by the situation. "No one" She whispered while looking down.

"Kelsey, you're only 17, you need someone to live with" Ross said making me agree with him. "I don't have anyone else" She said tears still running down her face.

"You have us, and the first thing in the morning we are going to ask the rest of my siblings if you can move in with us" I said and she looked at me shocked. "Really?" She asked. Ugh she looked so damn innocent.

"Yes" I smiled along with Ross. She then threw her body at me, making me fall backwards. She had either of her legs on each side of my torso.

"And how about this-" I continued. "Me and you can go downstairs and watch movies til morning and we can have ice-cream" I said sitting up. She smiled widely and nodded. I grabbed her by her ass, still around my waist, and got out of bed. 

"Being away a year and half makes you touchy?" She smirked. "Baby I've always been like this, I was just saving it for it later" I smirked. I finally made it to the kitchen so I walked over to the freezer and got the ice cream out. I then walked over to a cabinet and got two spoons and made my way to the family room. I sat down with Kelsey in my lap and we started eating our ice cream.

"You never did tell me why you changed" I said. I wanted to find out. "It's a secret" She said with her mouth full of chocolate ice cream.

"Come on, baby just tell me" I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes. "You'll find out in time, I promise" She said cupping my face in her small hand.

I sighed dropping it, I'll know in time. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked grabbing the remote that was sitting right next to us.

"Can we watch Titanic? Leonardo DiCaprio is in it!" She exclaimed wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "What's so good about him?" I asked kind if jealous. "Umm look at him, he is like daddy material" She smirked starting the movie. I know what she is doing, and she knows that I know.

"Yea well I can be daddy material too" I said making her look at me. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" She rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Trust me I can" I said seriously. "Alright Prove it" She challenged. I took the ice cram and spoons away from her and set them on the table next to me.

I sat up making her straddle my lap once again. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I wrapped mine around her lower back. I moved my hands up and down slowly, to touch almost every single inch of her body.

I guess she realized what we were doing because she grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her body. "We can't do this Ryland, this could get you in a lot of trouble" She spoke. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "I am too" She said and laid her head on my chest.

"Just a years baby" She spoke. "Yea, just a one more year" I repeated. The way we were talking was so foreign to me. Like somehow we were taking in like a code, but we both knew exactly what the other meant. It was strange, but I loved it.