Duo

"Saw you walk inside a bar. He said something to make you laugh. I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours. Yeah, you look happier, you do."

It was about two days later since the whole incident and not much has changed. I mean, I get out of bed a little more often but that is it really.

I turned on my computer wanting to to preoccupy myself with something to do, but what I found broke my heart.

Vik had a YouTube channel called Vikkstar123 where he played a bunch of random games with his friends. In one of his videos, he decided he wanted to finally introduce me to all of his fans.

He had already started up a series where all of his friends taught him to play FIFA because they all played it so much. Vik thought it would be a good idea to have me come on and teach him the ropes because I play myself. It was also a way so that he could introduce me to his fans.

He still had the video posted and I started to watch it reliving all of the memories

He still had the video posted and I started to watch it reliving all of the memories. I remembered being so happy to be on his channel and so proud that he felt I could teach him. It was all a lot of fun.

I wish I could just turn back time to those days

I wish I could just turn back time to those days. Where there was no care in the world. Where we were just laughing and enjoying ourselves. Nothing serious, just fun. Two guys who could make each other laugh in the matter of two seconds.

"What ya looking at?" My other friend, also named Cal, asked.

"Dude you need to stop looking at that and move on. Remember what you told him? You told him that you found a new girl. Katie, right?" Other Cal joked with me.

"Shut up. I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to make him feel what I was feeling in that moment. I felt as if I was betrayed. He moved on so fast, too fast. I loved him and I don't care what he says I know he loved me too. Now he has a bunch of videos with this Lachlan dude. He's known him this whole entire." I said as they looked at the videos.

"Look dude, this is not healthy," Callux said as he turned off my computer, "we're going partying tonight."

"What about Sarah?" I asked knowing that him and his girlfriend, Sarah, were pretty much inseparable.