Chapter one

Charlotte's POV
I am lying on my bed in my dorm room with my best friend Dawn

For the past few minutes she has been about one guy that I sincerely hate but I don't have the guts to come clean to her.

"Char are you even listening to me?."
"Sure I'm listening. You were saying that he's the most handsome black haired guy you've ever seen."

"Hell no char. He doesn't even have black hair."
"Sorry. I'm just not interested. For some reason I really hate him." I honestly say.

"It's fine really. You can tell me if you're jealous I could hook you up."

"Jealous? You really think I'm jealous."

This is unbelievable, my own best friend is against me for some reason and that reason is that big dick head , Raymond or what ever his name is.

I angrily stand up from the bed and throw a few things into my bag and walk out.

When I step out the first thing I see is Rays face. Out of anger I use my bag to hit his useless cock.

"That's what you get for stealing my best friend." I hiss and walk out.

Dawn doesn't know what she's messing with and I swear she won't like to find out.

I don't have an idea of where to go so I just sit in my car and slam my head against the wheel. Maybe ill just stay here till i see that guy leave the dorms.

I wait for hours but I see they must have decided to have a session. Giving up I take a drive round the whole block and I decide to just burst into the room.

The sight of what I see is the most disgusting thing I ever thought I would be seeing.