Chapter 1

Notes: Hi guys. I decided to fix a few issues in my old stories, so I did it with this one too nd separated it in 3 chapters (it was way too long). 

.

Oliver finally got home, to the apartment he shared with his sister Thea, and dropped on the couch, feeling exhausted.

- What an awful day! God I wish Kara was here.

- You say that often brother, you must really miss her...

- I do – He affirmed as he closed his eyes trying to focus on his best memories of her.

He thought about her soft hair, her soft skin and her sweet voice calling out his name. He could feel her kisses and her strength, holding him tight every time she lost control when they were together. He proudly carried the bruises even if she always felt bad and apologized. She had nothing to feel sorry for, he knew it wasn't her fault, she was one hundred times stronger than him, and it was only natural for those things to happen, but thinking about it now, he loved it. He opened his eyes, looking at his sister

– We talk everyday, but is not the same... She is really busy with all the alien problems of her Earth and those crazy Cadmus guys... Don't ask – He added noticing the confusion on Thea's face – And things have been crazy around here so... It's been hard.

– It doesn't have to be

– What do you mean? - He shifted on the couch, crossing his arms on his chest.

– It would be totally fine for the Mayor to take a short vacation you know? You have now an extremely capable team to look things out for you in the city, and I know Star City will survive a few days without the Green Arrow...

– I would never ask...

– I know, but I'm not saying you have to ask; you just have to follow my orders. – She smiled.

– What? – He asked as Thea sat next to him and took his hand with hers.

– Felicity told me that some of the Legends had to solve some private problems in Central City, so Sara and Ray are around Star City, like a small break. I happened to ask them for back up.

– But...

– Before you protest – Thea shushed him with her hand on his mouth, covering it – They also think you need it. Ray was more than happy to help us and so was Sara. Since you started seeing Kara you changed for the better, but you are starting to get grumpy again, and no one wants that.

Oliver was speechless.

- I can't believe you...

- Just thank me and love me because I'm the best sister in the whole world. – She interrupted him again.

Oliver looked surprised at Thea, not believing what he was hearing.

- Yes, you are Speedy – He said getting up and hugging her – Thank you... And please thank them for me.

Thea smiled as Oliver packed a few things, including his Green Arrow suit and equipment, deciding he was going to surprise Kara.

Earth 38

It was a dark alley, late night already. She was lucky to find this woman alone here, since the brunette was causing so much trouble around National City. It was the third time Supergirl faced Roulette and she was getting tired of her. DEO would have to do something about it, because she would not let that horrible person escape.

- I believe we are starting something here, Supergirl – Roulette said with her hands behind her, getting closer to the blonde hero and suddenly making her feel dizzy and weak