Brothers

Zeldris' POV:

We went downstairs and sat at a table near the bar. Meliodas grabbed some ale out and did us all a glass. I can't believe that they were listening to that.

"Soo Zeldris, you gonna give your onii~chan a hug?" Ban teased. I looked away in embarrassment. Why did I call him that?

"I did not mean to call him that" I mumbled

"But it was cute!" Diane giggled

"And next time you call me Zeldy I won't hesitate to hurt you" I glared at Meliodas.

"Yeah what was that about captain?" King asked

"When Zeldris was younger I always called him that" Meliodas explained

"Anyway back to the topic at hand! Go give your onii~chan a hug Zeldy!" King cheered

"Not in a million years!" I exclaimed

"Aww come on Zeldris! Come give me a hug!" Meliodas teased

"No, no, no, no, no!"

"Come on"

Ban's POV:

The Captain started to chase Zeldris around the room and he ran like his life depended on it. It was hilarious to watch! They were in the middle of the room when the tavern door was busted down. There was a demon standing in the doorway.

"I have come to collect Lord Zeldris" he called out.

"What? Why?" Diane asked

"His father has requested that he be killed for defending the accursed demon" Zeldris walked back in fear and tripped over a stool. He was near the stairs covering his mouth. He actually looked terrified. The demon walked over to him and was about to hit him but the Captain stopped him.

"Your not going to lay a finger on him" he announced. Everyone was shocked at his actions but he is Zeldris' big brother.

"Ah this makes my job easier!" The demon laughed

"If he had found you, Meliodas, it was requested that you be brought back so your father can kill you himself!" The demon swung his sword at the cap'n but he didn't even move out the way. The sword was about to strike them when he held his hand up. It caught the sword and it didn't even cut his hand. The Captain looked up at the demon and had activated his demon mark.

"H-how? This sword stops any demon from using their power" the demon dropped the sword.

Zeldris' POV:

"Guys you might wanna step back" I warned. They did as I asked and all came towards me. The demon, known to me and Meliodas as Fraudrin, walked backwards fearing for his life. Meliodas just walked towards him and held his hand up towards him. Five swords appeared and stabbed Fraudrin in all five of his hearts. Fraudrin fell over and stared at Meliodas.

"If you make it out of this alive, tell him that if he wants us dead he will have to come kill us himself got it?!" Meliodas was serious. He grabbed Fraudrin and threw him into the distance. He turned back to us and smiled. He deactivated his powers and the sins helped me up.

"How did you do that?" King asked

"Do what?"

"Activate your powers when that demon said that his sword---" Meliodas cut Ban off

"First off that wasn't even the right sword, the sword that stops a demons powers is long gone" he smiled

"What did you do to it?" Diane asked

"I destroyed it ages ago"

"What?! Why?" Ban yelled

"Because something like that is too dangerous. Especially during the holy war"

"Holy war?" Diane asked

"You never told them Meliodas?" I asked

"Told them about what?" He tilted his head in confusion

"About the holy war. You know...like how you were the one to start it" I mumbled

"Oh right" he scratched the back of his head

"Really cap'n?" Ban asked. He nodded.

"And yes it was my fault but it was also......Elizabeth's" Meliodas mumbled the last bit but everyone heard him. They all looked at her.

"But how?" King asked. Meliodas then explained to them everything that happened during the holy war but the sins were all upset at the story of him and Elizabeth.

"So you and Elizabeth fell in love and because she was a goddess and your a demon it started the holy war and you were punished?" Diane asked

"Mmhmm, pretty much" Meliodas looked so casual!

"What was the punishment?" Ban asked. Meliodas was silent. He just looked down and his bangs covered his face.

"After the war, we were called to headquarters. The Suprime Deity, Elizabeth's mother and the demon king, my father was there. We were cursed"

"As one of the demon clan, for taking the hand of one from the goddess clan and furthermore the sin of betraying my comrades and killing them. As one of the goddess clan, for uniting with one from the demon clan, the sin of saving even the enemy the ten commandments" nobody could take their eyes off of him.

"In the face of their overwhelming power their was nothing we could do. Our lives were lost. When I woke, Elizabeth was dead at my side. I had no idea of what happened to us. All I could do was hold Elizabeth's dead body to me and cry. The one thing that wouldn't leave my mind was our curses"

"Curses?" Ban asked

"Everytime I die, I'm reserected without fail but when I am, my emotions are eaten by my father to give him strength. I can't be killed no matter what way you try"

"Elizabeth, on the other hand, will always be reincarnated and will always meet and fall in love with me. Inevitably she will loose her life in front of me aswell"

"T-thats horrible!" Diane gasped

"Let's stop talking about the bad, kay?" Meliodas asked. We all nodded in agreement.

"Captain, what sword did you use during the holy war?"  Ban asked changing the subject

"If you want to see your gonna have to come outside" Meliodas smirked. The sins were all confused but followed him outside anyways.