Chapter 1: Cassie

It was a warm summer night and  I was getting ready for my nightly walk. Once I finished, I headed (maybe sneaked) out of the castle.

Till I got to the woods it was beautiful, the sky was an orange-pinkish color, the air it had something to it, it smelled of fresh peaches, lavender, and cinnamon, I think.

Oh, the night was just perfect. Then coming down the path was a horse, with a ruggedly charming man riding. He was tall and brod, his hair was brown and messy but not to messy, tan, and his eyes were blue like the sea.

My heart skipped a beat. Our eyes meet, it felt like my dream came true, he was perfect, my world was complete.

"Hello...um...miss...uhm...do you know Princess Casidy?" The man asked. Even his voice was perfect.

"Yes I do. I am her." I said blushing.

"I am Prince Aiden from Hedgewood." He said while getting off of his horse.

"Aiden, Hedgewood. You're Aiden... your a lot more ho..." I said.

"What did you say? " He asked surprised.

"Um...nothing...nevermind..." I said trying to cover up what I had said.

"Anyway...I came to talk to you." He said.

"About what? Our arranged marriage? Do you want to break it up?" I said frantically.

"No. I don't want to break up. I mean no I am here for a different reason." He said blushing and smiling.

"Then what?" I asked starring into his eyes.

"To tell you the about the curse." He said seriously. I was confused. A curse? Why would it involve me? What did I do? Aiden seemed to be reading my thoughts.

"Come on, let's go in and talk. Maybe I could meet with your father and mother too?" He said nervously.

"Um...ya...sure...whatever. Let's go." I said still confused by what Aiden had said. We headed back to the castle, my father was waiting for me.

"Hello my dear. Who is this young man with you?" My father asked clearly interested in Aiden and not me.

"I am Prince Aiden of Hedgewood. Sir." Aiden said quickly while bowing.

"Oh. No need for that, how are you? What brings you here?" My father said clearly over joyed.

"I came here because of a curse. I need your daughters help you see... Well you know how we all hate each other and we don't really know why, well it's a spell a curse sort of, anyway only on daughter from each main fighting countries has to come together and defete Regina. I will be accompanying your daughter on this quest. What do you think?" Aiden asked nervously.

"Well, anything that would put an end this war I agree with it." My father turned to me.

"Go pack your bags, then we will eat dinner, so you'll be ready for your quest." He said to me sternly but lovingly. Aiden opened the door for me and was about to follow me when my father spike he was smiling excitedly.

"Aiden, you come with me, we need to talk." Aiden got bright red, but followed my father.

Knowing my father he wanted to talk about the marriage. Lately, all he has been talking about is marriage. Honestly I think he just wants to make another allience.

Before Kate got married we had no alliences. This war, it's tearing this land apart. I am glad Aiden has came, honestly it will be a good excuse to get out of this castle.

***

I was in the middle of packing my bags when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I yelled. The door opened, and I turned around only to be face to face with Aiden.

"Well this saves me the awkwardness of saying hello." He said smiling at me.

I hope you love Cassie and Aiden as much as I do! Hope you liked this chapter! Coming out with a new one tomorrow!

-ParisDreamer21

Written and tpyed by: ParisDreamer21