Chapter 2: Cimorine

Okay so in this book there with be multiple perspectives and different beginnings, so you you will have to wait to see Cassie and Aiden for a little bit.
Enjoy!

"Father I cannot just stand here and watch the future of our Kingdom fall."

"Well you could," My sister said annoyingly while, checking her nails.

"Thank you Cleorania" I said annoyed.

"But I will not because I could be a future Queen."

"After Chris and me."

"Thank you again Cleo for that wonderful comment" I said sarcastically. As a princess I am spoused to thank anyone who comments, but my sister is just annoying me to death.

"Cimorine I won't send you into battle, it's just to dangerous."

"But..." I said sadly.

"Cimorine, listen to your father, he knows right." My brother interrupted. I stormed out of the throne room. I ran out of the castle and into the courtyard. I pulled out the dagger hidden in my corest. I threw it at the ground.

"Hey." It was my brother, "Whoa where did that come from?" He pointed to the dagger. He looked at me.

"Oh I am sorry...my life...it feels as though I am more than...than..." tears streamed down my face, "More than what I am. I want to fight for what's right."

"I know you have always been like that come with me I want to show you something." He said lovingly. We walked to the libary into the W section. My brother pulled out a book it was the History of Wickerbush.

"Ohh. Great another history lesson." I said sarcastically.

"Oops sorry wrong thing, let's see what else. Of course, Jertamila."

"Why are you speaking Wickerbushian? And what does Jertamila have to do with this. If I remember correctly Jertamila means a map of home." I said wondering what my brother was talking about.

"Let me see," We walked to the back back of the libary. "Here we are" He said. There was a large frame with a map of Wickerbush with a flower floating on top of the middle.

"Why is there a flower in the middle?" I asked.

"It is not just any flower." He said while pushing the middle of the flower. The flower split reveling a secret passage.

"Whoa."

"Told you so." We walked down the passage, and entered into an open room. There were weapons lined along the walls and a large fighting arena in the center. My brother walked into a closet. I could hear him rummaging through stuff. I gazed in awe.

"Here." He handed me a brown dress with feathers and darker brown leggings.

"Meet me in the back of the libary in fifteen minutes." He said. I darted back to my room. There I was meet by my handmaiden, Lunet.

"Why the rush m'lady?"

"Oh, Luna don't talk to me like that." I went behind my changing  sheet. I changed in to my new outfit. I heard a knock at the the door.

"May I come in Cim?" It was Lucas.

"Hey Luna can you a Luke leave?"

"Sure." Luna opened the door Luke was waiting outside.

"Hi Luna, oh hey Cim."

"Come Luke, Cim needs some alone time." Luna said while closing the door. Now how to get out without having everyone notice that I am not not wearing my gown.

Aha my gown. I will my gown over my dress and it was long enough to cover my legs. I walked out of my room and into the libary.

"Hey what...What are you wearing?" My bother asked.

"Shh you are going to alert the hole castle."

"Just go inside." The doors shut behind us as we walk through the passage. Once we were in the arena, I took off my gown.

"See."

"Okay. Lesson number one." I pulled out my dagger.

"You will want something more think this." He said hold a sword. I struck him. He seemed suprised. He struck back.

"I told you I can fight, I taught myself. "

***

After an hour my brother and me practicing. He wanted me to join him tomorrow.

Should I or am I ready?

Hope you like this chapter! Do you think Cim is ready or not?

Written by: M.B. pinacolada07
Tpyed by: ParisDreamer21