The Heartthrob in Pink

So there is this crossed-over weirdo/ heartthrob Chris Tyler, 16, and he goes to school at Marvelton Academy at Manila, Philippines along with all of the acquaintances he may meet in this story. Because he is a heartthrob at school, he has supposedly fallen slightly inlove with the "Crush ng Bayan" of Marvelton Academy, Aya Jade Curtis, and because of he's crossed-over sided weirdness, he has supposedly fallen slighlty inlove with the "other" heartthrob of the school, Drew Anderson Evans.

How will this crossed-over weirdo/ heartthrob survive this terrifying life of double interests? Will he find out who he really is? A heartthrob or a crossed-over weirdo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS! IMPORTANT!

This is actually a joint account of my sisterhood (we're not really sisters, btw). We are all Wattpaders. So if you are wondering if the chapters are like different personalities writing it, then we have to tell you then. We are five in this group. Ecia Desierto, Ann Joachim Barlam (me), Kyle Ballar , Sarahgrace Mijares, and Daniah Comendador.

Hey dont call me Ann Joachim Barlam, just call me Kim Barlam. Im currently the one making this summary thing :) 

These are our Wattpad usernames:

Ecia: itseciadesierto

Kim (me): its_kimxx

Kyle: NONE

Sarah: sarahgracemijares

Daniah: daniah_styles

And these are our Twitter usernames:

Ecia: @ItsEciaDesierto

Kim (me): @its_kimxx

Kyle: NONE

Sarah: @Jamjam_Mijares

Daniah: @anyastylikson

Hey.. there is a Watpad and Twitter account of Kyle but i'll just tell you guys about it in the next chapters...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this... please....

VOTE... if you want us to continue the story #nohateplease

COMMENT... for suggestions cause were new to this, well im (Kim) not new.. i have a story and the names: The Story of My LIfe (A Jade Thirlwall and Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

FAN... cause we need support if we should continue the story or not #nohateplease

FOLLOW US on Twitter: @_TheSisterhood_ and also our individual Twitter accounts please :)

bye~ Kim xx