#2 What is This Funny Feeling Inside???

Who is this guy? And why the heck am I so intrigued by him? I'm starting to question it by this very point. See this is why I hate first days of school cause it is when the main problem comes to start.

And now it's just the first class of the day and I've got a MAJOR problem....... I've got gender crisis... Well, not really... Slight??? What the heck...I just talk with a femininity in my voice. Well just in my inner voice, my point of view, my- well you get it. I've been surrounded by women my entire life. My mom, my evil, wicked, bratty, sister, my maids, my mom's friends, my mom's friend's friends, MY FRIENDS. Even my freakin' rabbit is a girl.(except my dog, Daniel. He's a Siberian Husky. He is a total cutie.😊) My friggin life was surrounded by women. My dad never let his friends come 'cause who-knows-what.. My fangirls, and stuff. I just cant handle this anymore.

Maybe I'm just hungry, YEAH! Kim is rubbing off on me... Gosh, maybe I'm sick! NO! I can't be sick..... Well the good side of that is I get to miss school and stay away from Drew-What?!?!?! Why do I have this feeling when I even say his name?!?!?!?!? As I thought about these weird feelings, I felt something- or someone-poking my cheeks...

"What the heck!?!?! Don't you know how to mind your own freaking business?!?" I screamed while smacking the hand of my 'poker'.

Then I heard a familiar voice screamed with pain and that's when I realised I did a big mistake...

"I'm so sorry Drew!!" I apologised hurriedly. So much for a first impression.

"Dude, it's fine!" He said while holding his hand.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked.

"Well, I expect you to treat me and give me and my bro a tour around the school." He said smirking. "Deal." I agreed.

"I'm just kidding!!" Drew laughed.

"No." I said firmly. " Whenever a Tyler says 'deal', he/she will always do what he vowed to do so."

"Ok fine by me." He said with a smile.

There's this feeling again. Whenever I see him smile I just get a feeling in my stomach that I can't really describe. It is weird but good weird. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?

Then there's this different feeling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone poking my cheeks.

"Cut the hell out!!" I screamed but resisted the urge to smack his hands again.

He just laughed..... That's right people, he just laughed..

"I knew that's your reaction." He said with a playful glint in his eyes. "You seem to be in your own little world."

"If you continue to do that, the deal is off." I said with gritted teeth.

"What did you just say awhile ago?" He said happily. "Whenever a Ty-"

"I know what I said." I whispered/yelled because Sir Grump just looked at our way.

"Thank God because I didn't memorize your 'family motto'." He said, making the air quote sign. "I'll try to memorize it though to use it against you."

"We'll continue this later." I said and turned my attention to Sir Grump. He is just discussing about the rules in the room.

While Sir is talking about no eating in side the classroom,(I think I heard Kim groan.) I looked around. I saw Aya and Princess paying attention to Sir. Well, they looked like they are paying attention. I swear I saw Princess and Aya smirk at each other... I turned to my right, I saw Katherine flirting with the guy in front of her. What happened to rule #11?? No PDA in the classroom. I looked away because it was so disgusting, and I saw Mark doodling something. I think I saw a letter 'I' there... Wonder what that is about...