#1 The First Day of Junior High.....

Chris' P.OV.

"Chris it's time to get up!!" I heard my mom calling from the door. I hesitantly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I looked at the mirror, I saw a handsome young man with the perfect jawline, A messy black hair that can't be tamed, perfect height, white skin tone, and hazel orb like eyes that can look right through your own soul..... Yup, that's me.... I love me....

I'm Chris Tyler,16 years of age.

I have the most awesome life. My father is one of the richest man of the Philippines. He owns tons of companies. My mother helps him, too.

I got a sister. She is Olivia Jess Tyler. She is what I call an EVIL sister. Well, I'm the one who pisses her off. Who cares? I don't.They said that she is beautiful but she is not in my eyes. I see her as the wicked witch of the west and of course, I am Dorothy, a handsome boy version of her. Did I mention that we are twins? She likes to embarass me in front of many people. She treats me like sh-

"Chris, if you are not down here in 10 seconds, I will kick your sorry ass." Speak of the devil. And I mean THE devil. Now I rememer that today is the first day of school. I HATE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

"Coming!" When I finish taking a bath I ran to my walk-in closet and changed to my signature look. Red and black checkered, skinny jeans, my favorite black converse, and paired with my favorite "Tyler" beanie. I don't really fix my hair because it takes a lot of time to tame it.

I walked downstairs and sat down across my twin as a maid put bacon, pancakes, egg and rice in front of me. " Thanks Margaret." As I smiled sweetly to her.

After I was done, I ran upstairs to grab my backpack and headed to the car where I saw my sister still doing her make-up.

"Do you know that, that make up of yours can make you look like a clown?" She glared at me." Oh wait, you already look like one. Ha!" I smirked HANDSOMELY. Our driver starts drivin' to pur school.

*Can We Dance by The Vamps ringtone*

Oh, my phone....

Me: Yo!

Kimberly: Where are you?

Me: Still in the car. Why?

Kimberly: Me and Casey are already here.

Casey:Get your butt here or else you can't see them!

(What's wrong with my butt today?)

Me: If you don't mind, would you please tell me who is there?

Casey & Kimberly: There are new students!

Kimberly: They all look so FAB!

Casey: And HOT!

Me and Kimberly: Did you just say hot?

Casey: Ummmm.. No..... Oooh! What a pretty pebble!!

Me: Okaaaaaaayyy... I'll hung up now!!! Bye, Girls!!!!

Kimberly and Casey: Wai-

*beep*

Kim and Casey were my best friends since we were 6. So, 10 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP! We call ourselves, KCC!!!( because Kim was hungry that time and it reminded her of KFC) And we are called the perfect trio because we are popular.

Kimberly Joann Medler is the brightest of us all. We call her the "Nerdy Chick". She has the greatest sense of fashion. She is like the oldest of the group. When we have problems in our homework, she's the one. She is like the Hermoine of the group. She won loads of contest that her trophy shelf is full that she has to buy another one, and that shelf is BIG. Every guy asked her out but she always rejects, even the nerds. She always think it's just a waste of time.