Careless- Anthony Trujillo

(Y/n's pov.)
        I wake up to the Ohio boys in my room, screaming at the top of their lungs, including my wonderful boyfriend Anthony... Note the sarcasm... Yeah.
        But since i'm awake, I might as well get up... Right...

Nah...

         I fall back asleep as soon as the boys leave, and when I get back up again, it's ten 'o clock in the morning, oops... Oh well.
          I take a shower and change into my outfit for the day, a Jake Paul pink camo hoodie and grey Jake Paul sweatpants (always plug ).

          I look at the calendar and smile, it's me and Tony's anniversery.

(Anthony's pov./ timeskip)
       Today me and the Ohio boys are planning to go to the beach to get away for a while, without everyone else.
       I say bye to Y/n and leave, not even looking back.
        When we arrive at the beach U immediately miss y/n, and decide to go swimming to take my mind off it.

(Y/n pov.)
       I can't believe he's not back yet, it's nine 'o clock at night!

        All of a sudden I hear the door open.

(Speaking)

Anthony: Y/n?

Y/n: hmm?

Anthony:  sorry i'm back so late... I didn't mean to stay so long...

Y/n: well, maybe next time our anniversary comes around, in another year, you won't be so careless.

So what did you think? Pt. 2?
Give me ideas?!  Requests open!
                              ~Kristen