🍓12🍓

Jonghyun:

  Taking Minnie to the ball proved to be much more exciting that I had originally thought. At exactly five she took off to her room to get ready and I went to mine to do the same, though thelines between what is mine and what is hers are a little blurred now. I got in my tux, brushed my teeth and hair and slipped on my shoes and watch before going downstairs to turn off all thelights and collect Hwa Min.

 "Minnie! Time to go!" I call to her at six, exactly when I told her to be ready by.

 "I'm not ready yet!" She calls, her voice panicked and hurried. 

"Just hurry Minnie! We can't be that late!" I look down at my watch but my attention is drawn back to the stairway when a silver heel hits the first step. Another follows after it, and then a pairof long tan legs, a blue dress, those beautiful little hands, the curve of her collarbone, her elegant neck, her lips, her nose, her eyes. Oh her eyes. Staring right at me as that mouth crooks upinto a smirk. Don't get cocky honey, I'm sure you're eyeballing me the same way. Gosh this woman. Girl. Thing. Minnie. Gosh darn you Minnie. 

"Jonghyun? Are you okay?"

 "Huh? What?" I look up suddenly and Minnie giggles.

 "I asked if you could zip me up and you didn't respond. Are you feeling okay?" She wears a frown on her beautiful face and I rush up the stairs to assure her. 

"I'm wonderful." I kiss her forehead quickly and zip up her dress, careful to keep my hands to myself. "You look absolutely beautiful in this dress Minnie. It was a great choice." I praise her andMinnie sends me a smile. 

"Thank you." She blushes bright red and I take her hand, leading her out the front door. "You look amazing." She whispers as we're walking down the driveway to my car. I open her door andshe slips in easily. I get in my own seat and make sure we're both buckled before I look at her and pull her in for a deep kiss. 

"Thank you Minnie." I smooth back her hair and she giggles as she pulls away. 

"You're going to mess up my hair! I worked forever on these curls!" She giggles harder and I smile.

 "You'll look beautiful no matter what your hair looks like." As I put the car in drive and pull out onto the road, I feel Minnie's stare on me. "Minnie...if you're going to stare at me can you at leastnot make it feel so creepy?" I glance over at her worriedly. She shakes herself and looks up into my eyes.

 "I'm sorry." She whispers quietly and I reach out to hold her hand.

 "Minnie, is something wrong?" I gently run my thumb over the back of her hand and turn to look at her once we stop at a red light. 

"No..I'm okay." She whimpers, her voice slightly strained and I watch her closely.

"Minnie. What's wrong?" The light turns green and I gently press my foot on the gas. Minnie holds my hand tightly.

 "All your friends are going to be at this ball and I'm expected to dance and be good looking and witty and charming and all the things I'm not and-"

 "Hwa Min," I cut her off quickly, taking my hand and running it down the side of her thigh. "Stay calm baby. It's going to be okay. I just want you to be yourself." I keep rubbing her thigh andby the time we arrive at the party, her head is resting back on the seat and her eyes are closed happily. "We're here darling." I tell her with a smile we she curls towards my hand and reachesfor me.

 "Sleepy daddy." She whines and I chuckle slightly. 

"Now Minnie, what did I say about calling me daddy tonight?" 

"Big no no. Only Jonghyun." She half repeats my rule we'd gone over earlier and reaches for me again.

 "Okay. Okay. I'll hold you for a few minutes and then we need to go inside." I pull her over into my lap and she cuddles in, sucking on her thumb lightly. I decided to push her a little and pullher thumb from her mouth, offering her mine instead. She looks up at me for a moment before she starts to suck gently. I pet her hair, pulling the curls around and over my fingers. She letsout a little moan and leans closer to me, making me pull my thumb from her mouth and my hand from her hair. "Alright Minnie, time to go in." I say quietly, making her groan. She goes toopen the door and slips off my lap gently. I stand up and shut the door behind us as Minnie leans on my shoulder. 

"Jonghyun!" A deep booming voice greets my ears and I feel Minnie tense up against my shoulder. 

"Dongho." I greet, turning to face him with Minnie still leaning on my shoulder. I shake his hand and his attention instantly goes to Minnie.

 "Who is this little vixen?" He jokes, making Minnie grab onto my shoulder. "Oh, I scared the poor dear. You don't have to worry about me little one. Jonghyun and I go way back." He assures herwith a genuine smile.

 "How back?" She asks, her little head snuggled into my side. 

"We were inside the same woman." Dongho bluntly states, making Minnie pull back and look at me. 

"He means our mother...when she was pregnant with us." I roll my eyes at Dongho and Minnie giggles.