🍓13🍓

Hwa Min:

Jonghyun leads me into the ballroom and I follow after his quietly. He leads me towards a huge crowd of people and I anxiously twist the ring on my finger. The crowd of people turns to greetJonghyun and I spot Dongho in the group.

 "Jonghyun! It's so good to see you!" A black haired woman women who looks to be in her forties greets him and I clinch my fists, making Jonghyun turn around to face me. He sends me a knowing smileand pulls me into his side.

 "It's good to see you too Mrs.Lee. How's your husband doing?" He sends a smirking look down at me and I huff, looking away."He's wonderful. Our son Wonwoo is here as well. Wonwoo!" She calls a boy from a few feet away. He's about my age and seems to stare at me as he walks closer. I cuddle closer into Jonghyun'sside as other people in the group start to notice me. "Who is this little one?" Mrs.Lee asks, staring at me in a kind manner. 

"This is my fiancé, Hwa Min." Jonghyun pushes me a little away from his side so they can look at me and I blush brightly.

 "I didn't know you were engaged! Congratulations!" Mrs.Lee has a full smile on her face but Wonwoo doesn't seem so pleased.

 "How old are you anyway? She's a kid. You're a predator." He growls and Mrs.Lee shakes her head at her son.

 "I'm sorry, he's very opinionated. But out of curiosity, how old are you Hwa Min-ssi?"

 "I'm nineteen ma'm." I look up at her as she gasps and looks between me and Jonghyun. I look up at Jonghyun and he shakes his head, telling me not to worry about it as Mrs.Lee  politelyexcuses herself. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble.." I whimper and Jonghyun's eyes soften as he looks at me. 

"Honey, I'm twenty two. No one 'gets me in trouble' anymore besides the law. And we've done nothing wrong in that regard. You're of age and you are willingly here with me. There isnothing they can do to get me into trouble." He kisses my forehead and I watch him carefully. 

"But I don't want your friends to-"

 "Hwa Min, that's enough. You've done nothing wrong. You are perfect sweetheart. And if they have a problem with that, it is their problem, not yours. Your only problem is keeping up withme on the dance floor." He smiles that cheeky smile and holds a hand out to me. "Care to dance my lady?" He smiles wider as I take his hand and he leads me out onto the dance floor. Onehand takes mine and his other one finds it's way to my bottom, pulling me closer to him. We're pressed flush against each other as he leads me in a four step waltz. The music speeds up andwe do too. He dips me gently and then pulls me back up, crashing a kiss onto my lips. His lips work furiously across mine and I try to keep up as his hand on my waist tightens and holds mestill. He pulls away for a mere second to breath before assaulting my neck with kisses. I gasp out loud and he smiles against my collarbone. "I don't like the way Wonwoo is staring at you." Hegrowls loudly and pulls me closer.

 "Jonghyun.." I hold onto him tightly. "You're jealous?"

 "No...I'm just...possessive."

 "What's the difference?" I ask quietly as he keeps kissing my face

"Jealous is wanting something you don't have. Possessive is protecting something that's already yours. And Hwa Min...you're all mine." He keeps pressing kisses down my neck and along mychest. Awhile later after many songs have played, I find myself tugging on Jonghyun's shirttail. 

"Jonghyun, I have to use the restroom." I whine and he chuckles lightly.

"Alright. Go on. It's just past those two double doors." He lets go of my hand and I quickly make my way to the bathroom. Once I'm done I quickly wash my hands and make my way out of the restroom. I'm almost to the double doors when a hand grabs onto mine and pulls me close. I assume it's Jonghyun until I catch a hold of the smell of cologne. Jonghyun never smells this way.I feel somebody grab onto my arms and lift them above my head. I go to scream but a hand clamps onto my mouth and I panic, lashing out with my feet, hoping I can at least kick my attacker.

"Hush up so no one hears your pathetic little cries." The voice seems familiar so I try to lash out again. Where had I heard the voice before? Where? A hand starts to tug off my dress and I scream into the hand covering my mouth. I manage to kick the wall, making a loud thud and I keep doing it over and over again as the attacker pulls my zipper down and tries to tear my dress off. I kick the wall again and my attacker smacks me hard. "Stop struggling!" He growls and that's when I hear another loud bang, louder than when my foot had connected with the wall.

"Wonwoo, if you don't step away from that girl right this instant you're likely to be murdered." Mrs.Lee's voice reaches my ears and I sigh in relief as Wonwoo is ripped away from me and I collapse to the ground. I feel a warm hand caress my back and zip my dress back up and then suddenly I'm being lifted from the ground and pulled into something warm. I grasp onto it andI find comfort in Jonghyun's scent.

"Minnie...Hwa Min darling, look at me..please." Jonghyun's voice seems desperate so I listen to him and open my eyes slightly. He sighs and pulls me closer. "Did he hurt you? Let me see you darling." He lifts me and lays me down in his lap like a baby. He examines me thoroughly and I lean into him, not wanting to leave him again. When he sees the red mark on my leg from Wonwoo's hand he growls loudly and picks me up, making me wrap my arms and legs around him tightly. "Your son is a disgrace." Jonghyun growls loudly.

"Jonghyun...no." I try to calm him but my small voice only seems to enrage him more.

"Never again will I be seen with your family and you can bet that I will be reporting this to the police. He could have seriously brought harm to my fiancé and I will not stand for it. If I ever see him at one of my family's events again, I will have him arrested for trespassing and I will make sure everyone knows the reason why. You do not mess with the people I love, or I mess with you." He growls and starts to walk away, pressing my face into his shoulder. I start to cry from the fear and frustration and Jonghyun gently strokes my hair.

 "Don't worry baby girl. It's all over now darling."