Tamara x Male!Reader (Smut)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(H/C) =Hair color
(E/C) =Eye Color
(S/C) =Skin Color
(H) =Height
(F/C) =Favorite color
•=================•

It was a simple day with your girlfriend, Tamara, in which you two were simply hanging out because you hadn't seen one another for a while. However, this day was special, as she would be spending the night, so you had gotten the bedroom ready for..some things you had prepared for that night.
So by the end of the day, you saw your girlfriend yawn, but knew her insomnia would keep her up until she passed out most likely. Nonetheless, you then paused the movie you were watching with her, your (E/C) eyes watching her quietly. She seemed a bit surprised you suddenly did that, only to smile and get up. She got her bag, only to go change in the bathroom. You didn't want to give away anything so you then got up too, going to the bedroom and standing near the door. When Tamara came out, you saw her cute little blue panties and one of your (F/C) hoodies she stole from you last year as this is your third year together. It was a bit big on her because you were taller than the 5'2" female, standing at (H). So, after a moment, you led her to your room, only for the female to be surprised at everything set up. "..You are such a dork." She said suddenly, giggling some as she pulled you down and kissed you for bit a moment in a tiny peck. After this she looked at the toys covering the lower part of the bed, knowing you wanted to pleasure only her tonight. "Mm...Glad I didn't wear much." She went over to the bed and climbed onto it, laying on her back. She spread her legs, showing her cute blue panties to you better, only to bring a hand down and pull off her panties. She threw them somewhere, making you flush some. She was as shameless as ever.
You walked over to her after a minute, sitting on the bed and rubbing a hand against her vagina as you heard her moan happily at the friction against her clit somewhat. You couldn't help your smile as you grabbed the lube and put some onto your fingers, considering she wasn't yet aroused really. After putting some onto your fingers, you pushed a finger into her tight hole, causing her to squirm and try to make you push the other finger inside already. She was tight, so you refused to let her do that. You then began to finger her softly, causing her sweet moans to fill the air, desperate for more already. It didn't take long before a second finger was added and she was already beginning to become wet. You could hear the ever so slight squelches you earned fingering her. After all, she loved you pleasuring her and it seemed to be one of her favorite things, being fingered, besides being fucked deeply on your cock. She loved sex, or anything to do with it, so it wasn't like it wasn't easy to arouse her. Actually, it was super easy to the point even rubbing her thighs in a restaurant would arouse her within seconds. She just loved your touch along her body and to defile her vagina, spreading it apart and covering it in cum. She loved the feeling, and since she took birth control after sex, this is why you never had kids from this.
Nonetheless, you didn't take long to notice she was alright with a third finger so you did push the third one in almost immediately, chuckling at the cute whine this earned. You also only fingered her for only a couple more minutes before pulling your fingers out, drenched in her natural lubricant and the lube. You grabbed a toy right after this, covering it in lube too, despite her being alright. Once you did this, you teased her entrance with it and suddenly pushed into her before she could speak a word. She yelled out in pure pleasure, cumming right then and there. You chuckled at this and stayed still, letting her recover before pushing the toy in a little deeper and rubbing her clit with your free hand, thrusting the toy in and out of her wet hole. Each thrust earned a little wet sound that made you almost drool, since you knew you did this to her. You broke down a headstrong girl to make her act like a little slut for you in bed, and this made you aroused to no end. However, she seemed to refuse to cum despite all these wonderful feelings so you realized what she wanted almost immediately at this one look she gave you. You couldn't argue.
So you pulled the toy out and set it down, only to look down at your jeans and quickly take them off. You took off your briefs next, groaning softly at your cock finally being let out and not being pressed against your body. You soon went closer to your girlfriend though, watching as she spread her legs widely and revealed her stretched out hole that was obviously hot and soaked from arousal. "(Y/N), please...I-I need your big, fat cock in my pussy.." she whined, not surprising you at how dirty she got all of a sudden. You were used to her antics do you simply pressed the tip of your cock at her vaginal entrance, pushing in slowly. It felt so amazing, like each time you two did this. Nothing could compare to this lovely feeling of being inside Tamara, in which she would always be soaking wet and eager to have you fuck her into the mattress. She always loved it anyways.
After a literal minute, you got the signal to move and immediately you began to pound into her hot, slick vagina that kept giving off these loud squelching noises that kept you wanting to go further and further. You knew she was enjoying herself too, by her loud moans and pants. She was always loud, and you even got a noise complaint once that you did this but could you ever care? No, not at all. Although, as this happened, she got tighter, as if she needed to cum, you knew she had to, as well, because of the adorable and wanting look on her slightly sweaty face. You grabbed her by the hips and watched as her face turned to pure ecstasy as you slammed into her over and over, causing her to moan loudly and happily. Within mere minutes she had cum, and within another minute, you had too. Your cum went everywhere inside her and she laid there, trying to recover. You decided to clean up everything as she recovers, so you did by putting away all the toys and cleaning her up. Once done, you laid with her, pulling the (F/C) blankets over you two. You ended up chuckling at her snuggling into you, and you laid down perfectly happy with her in your arms. As you closed your eyes, she easily fell asleep for once, and you did too, finding how well she fell asleep a good sign. Ah man..You loved this woman very, very much.