Eduardo x Male!Reader (¿short humor?)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(H/C) =Hair color
(E/C) =Eye Color
(S/C) =Skin Color
(H) =Height
(F/C) =Favorite color
•=================•

You honestly just didn't like how you were left alone with this asshole. The said asshole is called Eduardo and as much as you liked him, you also hated him since he always picked on your friend, Jon. You truly didn't like how he flirted with you either, even if you did like him. It was just...ugh..
Nonetheless, when Mark and Jon left to go have a little trip, most likely suggested by Eduardo you already knew, you went to the living room and just stole all the space on the couch by laying down. Even when Eduardo came in, and he ordered you to sit up, you glared at him and looked at the tv. It ended up with you being almost sat on and Eduardo getting kicked in the balls before you ran to your room. Once you were in your room, you smirked as he banged on your door once he recovered. You then yelled, "well, you shouldn't have tried to sit on me and be a dick!" Your (E/C) eyes were sparkling with mischief while you sat on your bed calmly and relaxed for a majority of the day until Jon and Mark came back. Once you heard them come back, you rushed out of your room and tackled Jon, causing him to scream out of fear at first while Mark blankly looked at you as you rubbed your cheek all over Jon's own. Then he chuckled and went to the kitchen, only for you to soon get up and sit on the couch with your smaller friend on your lap. Only when Eduardo come into the room did Jon move and quickly go into the kitchen at the glare he got. You huffed at this and grumbled as the taller male sat by you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You didn't care much..But all that was said was how Eduardo would get back at you eventually and you saying with a smirk, "Try me bitch."

(A/N: I know it's short but it's a bit funny to me??) (I just got the try me bitch thing stuck in my head so I added that) (sorry for it being so short though! I just..Wanted to do something short for once? Since everything I do is usually 1,000 words at least.)