Chapter 2 Reznic

"Erydes, get out, sharing a bathroom with you is a pain you take hours!" Reznic yelled. "Sarame, she won't get out!" Sarame was their mother but he called her by her first name. He also called his father Castrom, children on Lyphris always called their parents by their first names, except on Sunday when everyone is a child of the gods. Then, their called sister or brother. No one liked the mother, father, grandma, grandpa stuff it was to confusing so they just stopped trying.

All of a sudden Erydes poofed next to him wearing a pink lacy top and jeans she always looked annoyingly perfect. "Sorry but, some of us like to look hot not, not." She was training to be a spell binder like Sarame so she could poof up practically anywhere and every where.

"God would you stop doing that its freaky." he said. Unlike his sister he was not perfect, not to himself anyway. He had midnight black hair, crystal blue eyes and chiseled features. Only girls thought he was hot while he saw nothing special. He had a little more magic than his sister but, he still didn't like her appearing places.

He quickly went to the bathroom and changed. He really didn't care about his looks he just had to snap his fingers, and he was ready for school.