Part Eight | Letter

Words can't explain everything.
*
*
*
~

After the show, that was actually amazing and hilarious, I needed to go to the bathroom.
After doing my business, I walk out of the building and to my car.

"WAIT!"

I turn around and see Dan standing, out of breath, with a envelop in his hand.

"Long time, no see."
I says, giggling.
"Yep. You've came so far. How was school after I felt?"
"It was the same, but without as much bullying."
"That's GREAT!"
He scratches the back of his head.
"Anyway, I've got to go, here."
He hands me the envelope and then walks away back to the building where Phil was standing, waving at me like a crazy person, I wave back.

                      **************

I get into my car and cut open the envelope. Inside was a letter, and a necklace.
Shocked, I push the necklace to the side and read the letter.

Dear (Y/N) (Y/L/N)
                           Well, I guess I've got to thank you. You may not know this you kinda helped me with my career. Without you, standing through me bullying you I would have never have the courage to do YouTube.
Like the last day I saw you, I told you I got bullied before you, and seeing you getting through it without showing you were up set and it showed me, you can do anything and don't let anyone tell you different.
Not to mention what I did to you and I'm sorry. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am.
So I got you the necklace to say thank you and to say sorry.
I know you probably don't want to see me again but if you have time to talk. Here's my number *insert Dan's number because obviously I don't know it*.

            Your Sincerely
                                 Dan Howell x

        P.s wow you've gotten pretty.