Part Ten | Catching Up

(Hey is me, just want to put this out their, this chapter is not a date, just catching up with each other)

**Thursday**

I woke up at six in the morning, excited to see Dan again. I don't know why but something tells me he's changed and I really like that.

I do my normal morning route, (if you put make-up on add it in if you don't you obviously don't add it in unless you want to) I wash my face with boiling water then going into my boiling shower, after I brush my teeth then I apply my make-up/moisturiser and then begin to look for the perfect outfit.

After debating over a pink dress and an purple top, with black jeans I finally decided on the purple top and jeans, and the beautiful necklace Dan had given to me to say sorry.

Then skipping out of my room and into the kitchen to get my breakfast

                        **************

"Hello!"
I shout extending my arms.
"Hey!"
And we hug.
"Sooo great to catch up, Dan."
I explain
"Couldn't agree more!"
He laughs
"Ahah I see you like the necklace I have given you."
He laughs

"Lady's first."
He says, holding the door open for me to walk inside.
"What a gentleman!"
I laugh.

                        *************

"Remember when you used to call me pig!"
I laugh.
"Ahah sorry...."
He says, scratching the back of his head.
"Hahah na, it's fine I kinda like then name, I was better than the other names you used to call me."

                      **************

After an hour of laughing over old school memories I realize Dan wasn't the person who bullied me the most, he didn't really bully me at all (except a phew when I first moved to his school) he was the one who started it and looking back he did try to stop them.
All this time I blamed Dan for what happened to me, when really it was my fault.
I was the one who didn't stand up for themself I was the one who let them bully me.... and Dan, he tried to stop them.

                      **************

"Dan...."
He looks at me
"Uhmmm?"
"I'm sorry."
I say, and he looks taken back.
"For what...?"
He asks, with terror in his eye
"I blamed you for what happened to me at school when really it was all my fault."
He puts his arm around my shoulder "No (Y/N) don't say that...past me was a dick and I just have to put up with my past mistakes, if anything it's my fault!"