The new school.

I love new schools, more new-old things to learn, I sang in a tune in my mind.

I heard Iris mumble under her breath. Running silently, I nudged her and she shouted. Iris snapped 'round, in what looked like anger.

For a minute of two Iris scowled at me before giving me a faint smile.

Even though Iris was a vampire, doesn't mean she was evil.

Her hair was a dark hazel-chestnut color. That only made my hair look white.

"Iris!" I shouted, softly.

"Hey" She replied lazily.

How dull, I thought.

"So what's up. You seem... Unhappy." My hair blew in the wind as I walked.

Do NOT say nothing OR the sky.

"Nothing," Dammit! "I hate new schools." she moaned.

I said something to Iris as we walked into the school. I walked to the desk, "Hello" the desk lady sighed.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up timetables for Iris Rasmussion and Scarlet Newton." I sang in a rythem.

The lady gave me the papers and I walked through a set of doors. A boy, about 15 was grinning at Iris.

"Oh no, Please don't kill him." I muttered.

Iris was pacing about.

"Maybe He remembers me...." she said in a trance like tone.

"What?" I asked, confused.

I handed her the paper and she read it.

"Iris." I whispered, no awnser.

"Iris." I spoke, no awnser.

"Iris!" I yelled. Bingo! But very awkwardly, she barely lifts her head.

"Yes...." She gave in a small voice.

"The bell rang over ten minutes ago! We're late for..." I struggled with the lie.

"Personal Ed.?" Iris asked, to lazy to recognize my lie.