Requested:Altair x neko reader

Sorry I took to long 😓
~🐱~

It was normal day for everyone (y/n) was waiting for Altair to come home as if right now she was in her cat form no one knew she was a neko not even Malik an way (y/n) was with Malik knowing Altair would see him first. As Malik was doing his work while (y/n) was playing with a feather that Altair gave her soon enough Altair came in with an angry look on his face (y/n) who was playing stopped "masters home!!" (Y/n) thought to herself excitedly jumping around but soon stopped when a loud bang was heard that was caused by Altair slamming his hands on to Malik's desk "you said it was going to be easy" he said.

Your pov

"You said it was going to be easy" master said in an angered voice that sent chills down my back "I didn't say it was going to be easy" Malik said in a calming voice. I didn't like seeing master and Malik fight so I walked up to master and meowed to get his attention they both looked down at me "not now (y/n)" master said as he glared down at me and walked away my ears drop down in sadness "it's okay (y/n) it will past" Malik said still looking at his papers. But I went to find master it took a hour but I found him hitting the wall I walked up to him slowly transforming into my human form "master I mean Altair" I said slowly reaching for him "go away (y/n)" he said not even looking at me I wouldn't leave so easily "Altair please talk to me" I said in a soft voice. I knew he would tell me he always told me how he felt knowing that other saw him as a steel man showing no fear. He sighed calming himself down "I - I didn't know what will happen if I didn't get to see you one last time" he said his voice cracking a little I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug "Altair it's okay I knew you would come back to me my love" I said he soon hugged back oh how I missed his warmth "I love you (y/n)" he said I gently took his face and smiled "I love you too Altair" I said and kissed him missing everything about him.

  ~⚔️~

  ~⚔️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed and....