Chapter 3. School Project

|GABES POV|
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.
"8am.." Id say lazily.
I got out of bed,yawning.I went to my closet and I got dressed into a blue shirt,with shorts and my orange beanie and trainers.
I walked downstairs,smelling bacon and eggs
"Morning Javi" I said sitting down on the table,yawning.
"Morning Kid"He said,cooking breakfast
"So I talked with Mr. Everett earlier,he said we can come over at 10 am."
"10 am?Isn't that to early?" I said,turning to him
"Well,They're early birds."He said,looking at me then back to his cooking.
"So..maybe you can introduce me to your Girlfriend"He'd say,a smirk growing on his face
"S-She's not my girlfriend!Shes my friend!"I said,blushing.
"If you say so."He said,his smirk growing.
Javi finishes making breakfast and puts my plate on the table.
I start eating breakfast,and so does Javi.
After breakfast,we  get ready and walk to Clem's house.
Javi knock on the door,And Mr. Everett opens the door.
"Hello!You must be Javi,pleasure to meet you!Said Me Everrett,shaking his hand.
"Come in!" Said Mr. Everett,opening the door and letting us walk in
We sat down on the couch,and he brought us some lemonade
"Don't worry,Clementine will be down in a minute"Said Mr. Everett,sitting down on one of the armchairs.
"So Gabe,You friends with Clementine?asked Mr. Everett,looking at me.
"Well,yeah.And we have a project to do.And Yeah"I said,putting my hands in my pockets.
"Don't put your hands in your pockets,it's no good"Said Javi,as I took my hands out of my pocket.
"It's fine,Clem does that all the time!"Said Mr. Everett,looking at the stairs
"Here she comes"Said Mr.Everrett,as Clem walked down the stairs
"Hello!Its nice to meet you!"She said,shaking Javis hand with her right,her left in her pocket.
Clem sits down on the armchair opposite me and smiles.
"That's a cool hat you got there,Lee ever teach you about baseball?
|CLEMS POV|
He said,turning to me and pointing to my hat.
"Well I-"I was cut off by Lee.
"No..I haven't.."He said,turning to Javi.
"Well,Lets go finish the project Gabe,then we can sit down here and watch TV or something."I said as I walked upstairs,he followed.
We walked to my room and we sat on my bed,a half finished project was there
"I started it this morning because I had nothing else to do"I said,blushing slightly
"Less work for us then"He said,putting a smile on his face
We started working on the project,and we finished it pretty fast thanks to teamwork
"So..What do you wanna do now?"I said,turning to Gabe.
"I dunno"He said,turning to me,we were making eye-contact
I blushed,looking away.Gabe did the same.
"L-Let's go downstairs"I said,he nodded and we walked downstairs.
"Hey Kids!"Said my adoptive-father
"Hey."I said,waving a little with  my right hand,my left in my pocket.
I sit down on the arm chair while Gabe sat down next to Javi
"You finished your project?"Asked Javi,looking at us both
"Yeah.."said Gabe,turning to him.
I put both of my hands in my pockets,while Gabe already had them in his pockets
"Come on Gabe!Take your hands out of your pockets!said Javi towards Gabe,while he took them out of his pockets.
"You too Clem"Said Javi,turning towards me.
I sighed,taking my right hand out of my pocket,my left still in the other.
"Both of them Clem"Said Javi.
"Clem,they won't make fun of you...And if they do,I'm kicking them out."Said Lee,laughing.While the other laughed with him.
I stayed quiet.
I sighed and took my left hand out,quickly putting it behind me.Making them unable to see it.
"Better"Javi said,with a smile on his face.
"So where are you guys from?"Asked Javi,turning towards Lee.
"Well,We're from Macon an-"Lee got cut of by Gabe
"Clem told me you're originally from Atlanta"said Gabe,looking at them
"So Gabe,I heard you speak Spanish.!I always wanted to learn but,never had he time to."I said,smiling at him.
"Yeah,I do.Everyone in our family does."He said,blushing.
"Maybe you guys can teach me sometime"I said,smiling and looking at Gabe
"Y-Yeah,sure.."Said Gave as he stuttered,blush was on his face as he saw Javi smirking at them.
"So what abo-
"Hey Guys!Im back!Said My brother Luke as he walked in.He sat down next To Gabe,smiling then he turned to me.The word 'Suprised' was all over his face
"You told them?" Luke mouthed,confused
"No,he said it was no good to keep my hands in my pockets"I mouthed,turning to Luke.
Luke nodded and looked at Gabe,who was looking at Clem.Luke gave him a glare and joined the conversation.
"So,I was thinking you,Luke,Me and Gabe can go play some baseball..!You can leave AJ with Clem.Since she's a girl I don't know if she'll like baseball." Said Javi,looking excited.
"Sure,how does Now sound?"Said Lee,as he got up.
"Let's go then."Said Javi,smiling.
"Bye Luke,Bye Lee,Bye Gabe,Bye Mr. Garcia!"I said as I waved at them with my right hand,my left behind me.
As everyone left,I closed the door and made my way upstairs,To A.J.Who was sleeping.I sat next to him.
After a little bit of sitting,I started to feel some pain in my abdomen.
"Ow.."I said,holding my abdomen.
I looked down and I saw I was bleeding,I started panicking and I freaked out.I took my phone and called Lee,But.His phone was right next to me.I sighed,thinking of who to call.I then saw that I have Gabes phone number,so I called him

|GABES P.O.V|

I was playing baseball when I heard my phone ring,i took it out of my pocket and saw who it is
"Incoming Call From Cutie ❤️"
I picked it up
"Hello?"
"Gabe.."
"Yeah Clem..?"I said a little worried.
"Can you put My ado-I mean Dad on the phone"
"Alright"I said as I gave Mr.Everett his phone.
"Hello?"Said Lee
You could hear Clem panicking,but I couldn't make out the words.
"Just go to the store and ask for pads,and ask them how to use them.Alright Clem?You're gonna be okay."He said as he ended the call,before he could give my phone back.He started looking at my screen
"Call ended with Cutie.?"He said as he looked at me.Javi was smirking and Luke was giving me a death glare.
"Well-Um-She is pretty you know -Cute and Beautiful-"I said shyly and awkwardly
"She is..."Lee said,as he was lost in thought.
I wonder what he's thinking about...
I shook my head and looked at Luke.
"I fucking knew it"said Luke,as he Luk-ed at me (Get it?No?Well I'm bad at puns xD)
"What do you mean?"I asked,confused.
"Ever since they met her,I saw Duck and Gabe give her goggly eyes"said Luke,smirking
I couldn't help but blush,putting both my hands in my pockets.
"Well,She is really pretty.But Lee.How come she looks nothing like you.?Asked Javi,turning to Lee.
"She looks a lot like her mother,who...let's not talk about it.."He said,looking in the distance.
"He's lying.."I said,Javi turned to me.
"I-I'm not?"Lee said,defending himself.
"I'm basically a lie detector,so spill the truth." I said,turning to Luke and Lee.
Luke and Lee looked at Eachother,then at them
"We promised Clem we wouldn't tell anyone.."Luke said,looking at us sadly..
I wonder what happened...
"Then she'll tell us when she's ready"I said,smiling
"Yeah..She will.."Lee said,smiling at me.
"Is Clem okay?"I asked,turning to Lee
"Yeah,she just..um..."Said Lee,giving Javi a look I didn't know.
"Girl reasons."said Javi,turning to me.
"Oh.."I said,picking up my bat.
"Let's play ball" Said Javi,as he swung his bat.

|CLEMS P.O.V|
I took some money and I walked to the store.Which thankfully,was nearby.I walked and I got these 'Pads' and walked to the cash register.
"Excuse me Miss...Are these pads..?I asked awkwardly.
"Yes.That will be 10.15"She said as I payed and walked out."
I called Gabe's number again,this time Javi picked up.
"Hello?Lee?What do I do now?How do I use these?I asked,not knowing I wasn't talking to Lee.
"Clem,Its Javi.And go to Kate,she'll help you."
"Thank you Mr.Javi!Ill talk to you guys later,bye!"I said,ending the call and walking to the Garcias house.
I knocked on the door,Mari opened it.
"Hey Clem!Come in!"Mari said as she let me in.
"Is Miss.Kate how?"I asked awkwardly.
Right when I asked,Kate walked up to me
"Hey there..Javi just called telling me you were coming.Let me tell you how to use them.She said ,walking to the other room with me

___________________________
Hey there!Heres the 3rd Chapter of my story!I hoped you like it!Anyway,I might update either tonight or Tommorow.So See you when I see you!