Learn to share

Alois: I'll have you all know eating Chex Mix does NOT get the taste of foot out of your mouth. Claude I need more Chex Mix.

Sebastian: I'm going to regret asking this, but why do you have the taste of foot in your mouth?

Alois: Ciel can explain my distress. ;-;

Claude: Ok, I'll head to the store later.

Ciel: I am not at fault here.

Alois: Your foot ended up in my mouth. -_-

Ciel: Then you should have kept your stupid fingers away from my cake.

Alois: LEARN TO SHARE.

Sebastian: Wait. Young Master, you had cake right before dinner?

Ciel: I don't have to share what's rightfully mine. Yes I did have cake, Sebastian.

Sebastian: You should eat your fruits and vegetables first.

Ciel: I heard this speech at least a thousand times before.

Alois: No person can go "Close your eyes, and I'll feed you some cake." And then SHOVE THEIR FOOT IN THE OTHER PERSON'S MOUTH.

Sebastian: If you heard this speech a thousand times. Why do you still not listen?

Ciel: Sebastian, you know I have a sweet tooth. You just want me not to have the one thing I actually like.

Sebastian: I just don't want you to get diabetes. Though it may already be too late.

Ciel: I DON'T HAVE DIABETES.

Sebastian: Mhm.

Ciel: -_-

Alois: Does ANYONE know how to get the taste of foot out of your mouth?

Sebastian: Try bleach.

Alois: You wish. -_-

Sebastian: It'll be one less person to deal with.