Kidnapped by DHMIS

Author's Note; [please read: This is still a love fanfic(it's just getting serious)No, this isn't padlock, sorry:( Also, I will not fall in love with Tony.. I will for Robin :3]

It was a bright summer day as I walk through the sidewalks. My medium long black hair flows during the soft breeze as I pull down my leggings when I'm carry my bags. I was going to move in with my friend tonight, but it's weird for me to carry ALL of my stuff..

Well... I had a reason. I had a fight with my mom and well.. Let's just say I'm out the house for a while.

I'm just a random 17 year old who just wanted respect in the house!

(Spoiler Alert; I'm really 14 :3)

I told my friend the situation I was going through and she agreed to let me stay for a while. I couldn't wait..

When I was walking, I started to run over my own shoe laces as I stumble in my perfect footsteps and I putted my bags down and went to tie my shoes.

Then.... I heard something..

It was giggles... Creepy giggles.. It sounds British.. Which sounded like a woman's voice, creeping on me. I hurried to tie my shoe and I grabbed my bags. Just when I did that, someone grabbed my mouth, arms, and then my legs. My mumble screams weren't helping as much and I fainted...

My head just hurt so bad from me fighting like the way.. I knew something like this could happen to me... I was being kidnapped..

.

.

.

.

.

....."Is she waking up?"

"Not yet Manny.. Give her time.."

I woke up slowly and I was tied upon a chair and my mouth was duct taped.. I didn't scream, nor move, because that'll do nothing.. But I noticed something..

A tall woman in a white dress, red organs hung from the bottom of it with nerves showing, black ink as her skin, except face, her hair was full of color.. I blinked as she went over to me and smiled, "Should we get creative with her my darlings?~"

I knew what should have came up in my mind sooner..

I was getting killed by Paige and the rest of the crew.. My favorite people.. Or things..

From Don't Hug me I'm Scared..