❝Who's Roy?❞ (Plus love stuff)

(BEFORE Y'ALL READ ANY FURTHER, YALL READ THIS;:;:;::;:;:;:;;:;:;:;:;:
Thank y'all so much for liking this book. For y'all reward, look at the video above. x3
You'll be surprised ;3; ))

I didn't really get any sleep last night, because I was just thinking all about this.. Roy person. I guess he's that bad, not even Shrignold would want to mention him. I'm not gonna mention it around Notie or Tony. What if they start acting like the way Shrignold did?

Either if I find out about it, or ask the gang for help..

"Breakfast is ready!" Yelled out Notie. Manny ran downstairs and Robin and Manny walked behind him.
"Smells pretty good!" Manny said, sitting down. Notie smirked. "Of course it does.~ It's eggs and toast with grits.~"

"Where's Alicia?" Asked Robin. Notie rolled her eyes as her smirk went away. "She's still in bed. I decide not to bother with her, unless you'd like to bring her breakfast to her."

"I'd love to do that..~" Robin said, now making me a plate of breakfast and walking to my room.

He opened the door slowly and there's me, under the covers, still sleeping. Robin sneaked on the side of my bed to put the breakfast on the dresser. He left quickly before closing the door and THAT'S when I woke up slowly, hearing the door click.

"Hnn.. Oh, food?" I rose up in surprise, sniffing like some hungry squirrel. I looked on the side and saw my breakfast, smiling. "Breakfast..~" I murmured. I grabbed my plate before noticing a note. It was from Robin.

"Meet me in the Park today. It's just going to be us~"
Robin

I blushed deeply, thinking he was asking me out on a date or something, but maybe if we get comfortable. I could ask him who's this Roy person.. I ate my breakfast, and went on with the day.

A few hours pass and I was walking to the park with blue jeans and a crop top that says, "Hear me roar!"
I sat down on the nearest bench, waiting for Robin, looking around my surroundings. Seeing a nest with two birds cuddling each other made me smiled and when I looked back, Robin was running to me. "Sorry I'm late! I had to get you something!"

"Let me guess.." I started to speak, but Robin stopped me. "You don't have too.." He pulled out a red rose, and puts it beside my ear as I giggled, blushing deeply. "Aw, Robin.. You shouldn't have.."

"I can't treat a beautiful girl as yourself on a surprise date?~" Robin swooned, putting his hands on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes, "Sure..~ There's something I need to talk about with you.."

"Is it about us holding hands?~" His hand rubbed my arm into my dominant hand, holding it firmly.

Got damn it, Robin.

"U-Uh.. Well.." I stuttered, watching his every move.
"Is it about me.. sitting close to you?~" He sat beside me, still holding my hand, but now more tighter.

Robin, pls.

"Robin.." I whined, looking down, shy to say anything now.
"Is it about me.. going to kiss you?~" He lifted my chin with a smirk and I screamed out, "IT'S ABOUT ROY!!"

Robin blinked and he removed his hand from my chin. "Who's Roy?"
"When I was outside late to see Shrignold, he told me why Notie and Tony was trying to murder me.. He said it's because of this.. Roy person."
"Well, I never heard of him.. Nor did Harry. Manny gets silent whenever we mention him so we just gave up on it."

"I HAVE to know who this Roy person is!" I get up, still holding Robin's hand and he looks down, feeling sad.

"You're such a sad sap.. C'mere.~" I leaned down to him and kissed his lips quickly, blushing. "I really like you.."

Robin smiled widely, blushing a dark green. "I liked you as soon as Notie kidnapped you.. Your face in distress is really cute.~"

"Oh shush.." I giggled nervously, tugging him. "Let's go back home."

Robin followed behind me, holding my hand as we went home.

Something tells me.. This Roy person ought to be in control of these guys.. Maybe that's why they don't know him.