Friday Night in LA

"Thomas, Skylar pose for a photo." Brenna says. Thomas laughs and stands behind to me.

I smile and he kiss my cheek afterwards

I smile and he kiss my cheek afterwards. "You two would make a really cute couple." Brenna whispers in my ear. I blush and she laughs. "Hey let's go to the beach." Thomas says. We all agree and head to the beach. Brenna and Cameron walks away from us and we're left alone. "Tell me about you sister of Sofia Carson." Thomas jokes. "Well I'm almost 21 years old, I'm from Laudersdale, Florida. I own a horse and two dogs. I have two older sisters and I love to sing, dance and act." I say. "Interesting. Favorite singer?" he asks. "Shawn Mendes, favorite movie?" I ask. "La la land." he says. I look at him and smirk. "Don't judge Carson." he says. "I'm not, thats one of the best movies I've ever seen." I say. After walking and talking for about an hour, Thomas walked me home cause Cameron said he's walking Brenna home.

"Thanks for tonight, I had a lot of fun." I say. "No problem, I had a lot of fun too." he says. "I'll see you tomorrow then." I say. "I'll pick you up at 12." he says. "Well goodnight." I say. "Sleep tight princess. I'll see you tomorrow." he says kissing my cheek. I smile and go into the house. "You and Doherty?" Sofia asks coming out of the kitchen. "I don't know." I say. "He's a good kid, don't worry." she says hugging me. I smile and go up to my room. My phone buzzes and I saw I had a text from Thomas.

Harry Hook: Miss you already

Evie Jr: Miss you too thanks again for tonight.

Harry Hook: No problem Evie Jr. sweet dreams beautiful

I smile and put my phone on charge. I take my makeup off and take my clothes off. I get dressed in my onesie and brush my hair.

 I get dressed in my onesie and brush my hair

I get in bed and were soon fast asleep.