Problems

I was sitting in my apartment writing a song when I got a call from an unknown number.

Skylar: Hello?

Unknown: Skylar its Thomas

Skylar: Bye Thomas

Thomas: Sky wait please, just let me talk

Skylar: We have nothing more to say to each other.

Thomas: Skylar, you have to get away or you're going to get hurt, Dove hired someone to kidnap you. Please I need you to get away.

I take the phone away from my ear and it falls on the ground. "Skylar? You okay?" Charlie asks sitting in front of me. He picks my phone up and the call has ended, but there's a text.

From: Unknown

Charlie I heard you talking to Skylar that's why I ended the call. Get her out of the country NOW! Dove hired someone to kidnap her next week while she's at the studio. Please do this Charlie. Thomas

He looks at me and take my hand pulling me to my room. He grabs a suitcase and starts packing our clothes while talking on the phone with someone to book two tickets to London. After packing everything he grabs the two leashes puts it on for Jito and Foxy and give them to me while taking our suitcases. We rush out to his car and straight to the airport.

-London-

It's been a month since we've arrived in London. Whiskey, Jet and Prince arrived a week later. Sofia flew all our stuff to London and we bought an apartment. "Sky you okay?" Charlie asks. "I'll never be able to live like a free girl as long as Dove keeps trying to get rid of me. I'm tired of running Charlie." I say. "Just give it a few more weeks." he says wiping my tears away. "I love you so much Skylar, don't you ever forget that."