Your the one (kidlucas story)

This is a story about a 16 year old girl named Arian who lives in the UK. She is mixed with Jamaican and Indian, she has long black hair with blond highlights in layers. Her eyes are hazel and she's 5ft4. The most important thing about her is she's in love with the one and only KidLucas who's a viner/singer in America. Even though she may never get to meet him she still loves him!
__________________________
|Arian's Pov |

I'm Arian and I'm 16 years old I live with my mum and dad and I have a older brother and sister there both 18 (there twins). I have a best friend called Jasmine.

Anyways, I'm on my way back home with Jasmine and I'm scrolling down on my twitter notification and I see KidLucas followed me! Wait am I dreaming??!! Oh gawed!!! This is a big dream come true after 2 years of waiting!! 😂

ME: OMG!!!! Jasmine KidLucas just followed me!!!!
JASMINE: Wait, you telling me the one in America with the BUFF FRIEND Courtlaned!!
ME; YES !!The one and only KidLucas but I'm not that sure about the buff friend bit.
JASMINE: yh yh just keep saying that but you know that Courtlaned is way better and buffer than KidLucas!
ME: yh yh keep saying that!!

I looked down at my phone and I got a new notification from instagram, I open instagram to see @kidlucas follow me. Wait I must be dreaming like he followed me on twitter then now on instagram and he even left a comment saying what's your BBPIN??? This must be a dream!!

|KID-LUCAS POV|
Wassup y'all it's kidlucas all the way from the US. I'm 16 and I have a twin brother yh and that really it, I'm mixed with French and African. So yeah and I'm looking for a girl but there's this girl on twitter, she's really pretty but she's all the way in the UK! :(