The family man

'Oh daddy! Thank you, I love my new bike'.

'Anything for you Dean'.

'Darling,you spoil Dean he's naughtier by the day cause of the gifts you shower him'.

Professor Watts as he was called by his students was a man who loved his family,he provided for their every need and made sure he kept his family together.

He was a loving father and caring husband but little did he know that all that was about to change.

He had just been promoted to teach the graduating class of Pharmacology at the university of Bronx,he was happy cause this meant more recognition and more income.

Everyone in the department of pharmacology knew Professor Watts a man in his early forties but yet looked like a man in his mid twenties,he was tall,husky and well built.

He drove a red Chevrolet sports car with shinning silver plated wheels and always had his dark ray ban shades on except when in class lecturing his students.

'Professor Watts,may I come in?'

'Of course Miss Celine '

'Good day Sir am here concerning the private tutor suggestion you brought up in class'

'You don't have a tutor yet?'

'No sir'

'Hmmm...there are no more tutors,so what can we do?'

'I really need a tutor Professor, my graduating from the university depends on it,please help me'

'Okay...don't cry Miss Celine,I'll tutor you'

Celine Andrews was the queen bee of the
graduating class of pharmacology at University of Bronx,she wasn't so bright but her beauty brought her this far.