Celine's Plot

Celine Andrews was very manipulative and petty,she had just scored a goal with her act cause she had a crush on the professor and she knew this was her only chance to kill the two birds she desired most with one stone...(the professor and her grades).

It took an average student 5 years to graduate from the department of pharmacology but Celine has been in the department for six and University of Bronx for eight years.

She was all about the good life, fancy clothes,shoes and new clubs in Bronx district. She could name all the new spots in town without stuttering but couldn't recite the periodic table halfway.

Being your typical girl next door, she was pretty,sleek and slender, blonde,sexy and had a toned body. You could tell she paid a lot of attention to herself as she had glowing skin. Only and if only Miss Celine Andrews paid as much attention to her studies she would have been the perfect blend of beauty and brains.

Celine was aware that there were no tutors left even before she went to Professor Watts' office but she had a plan. She was going to seduce the Professor into giving her good grades and then graduate as an outstanding student in the department.

Professor Watts found her approach a little suspicious but her refused to believe that she was that desperate.

They made a schedule and they met thrice a week at the Professor's office 4pm each day. Everything went as planned for the first week but from the second week Celine started showing up late.

She would arrive at forty minutes to an hour after the scheduled time and they would finish late and this often caused issues between Mrs Watts and the Professor.