The Naughty Professor

'What do you think you are doing Miss Celine?'

'Oh! Cut the 'Miss' baby, Cece would just be perfect'.

'Have you gone bananas?'

'No, but I want yours'

As soon as Professor Watts heard this, he knew he was doomed. Those words meant she was crazy enough to have sex with him on his office floor.

He couldn't bring himself to do this with his student and moreover he has a wife and a son he loves so much but damn was she hot and he wanted her badly.

His heart began to beat faster as Celine walked in the sexiest way he had ever seen to shut the door. She turned and looked at him straight in his eyes.

'Are you ready?'

His heart began to fell like it was finding its way out of his chest and his boner was as upright as he had ever seen.

At this point Celine had tossed away the documents and stationaries from his table and made her way to him, slowly she pulled her zipper down and this revealed a really tanned body.

Gosh! He had never been turned on like this by any woman, things like this were what he fantasized and had dreams about. Boy!!! Was he excited and his boner could testify.

She wore a nude colored push up bra with white ribbons and a white colored lingerie ( it was almost as if she knew this would happen). She went on bended knees and unzipped his zipper and revealed his extremely erect boner, her eyes lit up like a kid who just saw he favorite flavor of candy.

Without delay, she gave him a hand job while looking in his eyes, he could hear the trumpets like he was in heaven but all that was elevated when he felt a more tingling sensation...wait?! Was she giving him a blow job?

Professor Watts almost ran out of his skin due to the height of pleasure. He had never gotten a blow job or a hand job  before even from his wife.

Lust filled his eyes and all he wanted was to see Celine on her face and make her body his. So he took charge, he grabbed her and kissed her deeply before bending her over,gently he pushed her lingerie all the way to the left and slowly penetrated her.

His thrusts were slow at first and then began to increase as the pleasure was building. She smelt like sweet lavender and she was too irresistible and he couldn't help himself.