Finale

The sun descended from the east as I watch the others leave the ranch to go back to their homes and wake up early for their learning times. Sarah was the last one to go as the black limousine left down the dirt path. I've been standing on the same hill, same spot since I got back in the area. When the black vehicle had disappeared in the horizon. I knew it was time for me to walk down and enter the property.

When I got to the front gates, I see Will taking off poles and adjusting them for a new course for tomorrow, I think. Or he was doing that to held him practice. I blinked and watched carefully as he growled and put up the long stick into a slot that will hold it in place. I continued to walk to where Jimber looked up who was intruding his soon to be practice.

When our eyes met, I brought a single painted blue finger to my lips to gesture for him to keep quiet. He nods his head and looks back at Will, who was oblivious of my presence there. He looked up to the orange to faded pinks and purples decorated the skies. He was in hard thought, while I brought out another rose and offered it to Jimber who looked at me. "When practice is over, bring him to the stream and rocks " I requested as he shook his head and scuffed the ground.

"Please, I will explain everything" I urged as he sighs and nods. Alright kid, he neighs softly to me as I nod and walked out of the ranch and back up the hill and turned back into a black mare. My blue sapphire eyes. I smiled when Will started to practice with Jimber who flew in the air gracefully. I turned and ran towards the stream and rocks where I usually patrolled around to keep humans at bay.

Once there I turned human, now wearing a shirt blue dress that laced in the back. With vixen black heels and curled hair. I sat down on the rocks and waited as I see the pinks slowly turned into the purples. Then purples were now fading into a navy blue as the diamond of stars twinkled above with the moon brightening it's skies with its pale light.