Angels

History

A long time ago on an dimension like heaven, called Prosperia which means to"prosper" or to " be free,"there was a lot of magical things.
All of the people living in this world were angels, they had special powers, and of course wings.
This place had all kinds of things from fantasy, but there was bad fantasy and good fantasy.
Most of the good fantasy they could ride, and be friends with, if they were animals, but all of the fantasy on the abandoned side of Prosperia were evil, and there were also evil angels.
In Prosperia, every angel there was happy. If you went to Prosperia you wouldn't see anyone crying, or anyone left out of the group, all you would see was happiness, laughter, celebrations, parties and anything you could ever imagine, this lasted for millions of years.

Until one day. There was a 11 year old boy who had hated all this happiness ever since the day of his birth. This boy's name was Ratchet, and he had an older brother named Mason, he was 15 years old.
Now, Mason was going to soon become king after his father, King Richard. So when Ratchet heard about this, he became so jealous.
So at age 18, when Mason was 23 years old, and was becoming king, Ratchet faked his death by pretending he had drowned in the ocean surrounding Prosperia, but no one knew and no one could find him,
so they believed he died, and Ratchet left to live on the abandoned part of Prosperia, except for a few people, or monsters and fantasy stuff like evil fairies still lived there.

But soon the animals and angels on the abandoned side joined Ratchet at his age of 20 and they created an army.

Soon Ratchet called his army the "Sylans." 50 years went by and there were great bloody and great wars,
and the Ratchins became more and more powerful,
and there were too many people that joined him, some were evil and some just gave up and knew that the Sylans were going to win, so they got more and more soldiers. The Prosperians built a small tree house that had a portal inside that could lead to the real world.

And they new and believed that one day two new people will come through that door, a girl and boy, and save them all.