Angels chapter 2 "School"

This was so strange my dad going to join the army? This was terrible, just terrible. What if he wasn't coming back?

"Angela are you ok?"

I look up and realise where I am

"Oh, yeah, I was just a little in shock" I replied

"Ok well I will be starting next month."

"But w-"a car beeps

"oh those are my new friends."

"You made new friends"my mom said, and I started to freak out because I didn't want to tell them, not now

"can I meet them?"she continued

"well"I say"no it's not-"

BEEP!

"Listen mom we'll talk about this later"

I start walking out the door, I would usually never do this to them, it feels strange and wrong, but now that I'm popular Ashley started telling me the stuff I need to do to become popular, but it just feels really, really wrong.

I wasn't raised like this, I hate being a teenager. I didn't really hear it that much but I think my mom said

"o...k"

"Oh bye honey? I love you"

why would she say it like that, is she confused...uh oh I do not-and I mean I do not-want to explain why I'm doing this like this, that sounded weird, oh well,

I just keep on walking out the door, when finally I see my friends in Ashley's car. Ashley has purple hair, and her eyes are like a dark blue color, and today she looks beautiful with a pink flower in her hair and a black scarf .

Sierra has blond hair and brown bangs, with blue eyes. Then there's Gazelle, she has grey hair with darker grey hi-lights, and she has this sort of light aqua blue eyes, and don't think she's old, I just think all of the popular girls just dyed their hair weird colors.

Am I going to have to dye my own hair?because I don't want to.

Ashley beeps her car, and I slip away from my thoughts.

"what took you?" Ashley yells.

"Um"

I think I'm freaking out I don't want to tell her now, this is like Easter when I was 6 years old.

There was sapposed to be eggs and the adults forgot to grab them at the store and they didn't tell all the kids. Am I sweating. "Well?"Ashley says.

"Well what is it?!your wasting our time here"

"Um...I was...er..."

"um...family problems, hehe"

There was a long strange pause

"Oh...well you can get in the back with...Gazelle and you can put your purse right there"

she points to a pocket...on top of a seat?-wait I didn't even notice my purse I was holding, I don't even remember grabbing it.

"Um...ok"

I walk to the back of the car, I don't know why but I think I was doing it kind of cool.

"Oh...hi Gazelle"she answers me with a short but loud,

"Ugh!"

"o...k."

Interesting way of saying hi back. So I just got in the back seat next to...um...weird and creepy...Gazelle.

"Lets go" Ashley says, she drives us away to school.

When we arrive, I was so happy that I could get out of that somewhat stinky car...um...and to get away from...Gazelle.

"Come on guys were at school" Ashley complains

"I can't wait to see my boyfriend again"

yup she has a boyfriend named Austin Hunt,

Austin Hunt he's been my crush since...since the first time I moved here and I did not live in

North Dakota all of my life I actually lived in a ton of different places but mostly in LeBaron, Mexico."Ok, ok we're going"Sierra says. I'm pretty sure Ashley loves-and I mean loves-her boyfriend, but someday he might just become mine, all mine. I'm about to get out when I realize that Gazelle is stepping on my beautiful yellow dress."um...Gazelle"or I should

say grumpy Gazelle, "can you please move you're stepping on my dress"

"ugh"

I don't even know why she's so mad did I say something wrong, hmmm, oh well she's always like that.

Gazelle angrily gets out and walks by Ashley's door.

"O...k"

then I get out and walk up next to Gazelle, well actually I was kind of far because you know why...creepy! Sierra gets out of the car...really fast-she was actually there before me.

Then I finally ask Sierra and Ashley

"Why is she always mad?"

"oh don't worry"

Sierra answers"shes always mad you better get used to it."

Then everyone starts walking in the school, besides me, "o...k?"oh well, I walk into the school-but first of course I grab my purse just before Ashley locks her car.

*7th period*

"And-"

RING RING RING!

"Oh sometimes I hate that bell interrupting me"

My science teacher,Mrs.Keidel,

mutters under her breath. The students start grabbing their stuff and walking out the door.

"Oh"she says"students, don't forget your assignments for Friday."

"Ugh!"Ashley groans

" I don't really care"

what, why would she say that? I mean, she's usually supposed to always be the best student in school, even the teachers love her.

"Oh"ashley whispers"hey guys meet me at my locker after your done grabbing your stuff."

"Ok"Sierra says excitedly

"k" Gazelle groans

"ok"I say. I wonder what it is.