Punishment

Last month was the last time you saw your boyfriend, Jungkook. You guys had your first argument and he walked out. He hadn't called you or stopped by. Even an email or a like on Instagram would suffice. You just needed something to know that he still cared. But wasn't that the problem in the first place? You felt neglected by him. You knew how busy he had been yet he found a few minutes to fool around with friends but not a second to even text you 'hey'.

Your friend Jongin had seen your disappearing smile over the past weeks and decided to take you out one night to make you forget about everything. As you stood in front of your closet to decide what to wear, your eyes flickered to a short deep red dress you had. Jungkook had brought this to wear the night of your anniversary, and even though you knew this night was meant to forget about him you still decided on it.

'If I'm going to forget about you I have to replace all the old memories with something new,' you thought to yourself as you grabbed the dress to put it on. You decided to curl your hair and have it cascade down on one shoulder. Your makeup was simple except for the red lipstick that matched your dress. You stepped back and looked at yourself in the mirror and admired yourself. Your breasts look amazing and your ass was as perfect as ever. You agreed on some black heels to wear on your way out the door.

You texted Jongin that you were on your way. You guys had decided to go to a nice club in Gangnam and let the night lead you from there.

As you arrived to the place you spotted Jongin's car on the other side of the parking lot and parked next to him. As you stepped out of the car you seen Jongin's jaw drop. "WOW (Y/N), if I knew you would look this nice I would've recommended a place more private." He looked away but you could see the blush on his cheeks and it made you burst out laughing.

"Is the infamous ladies man Kim Jongin flirting with me." You spoke with a sassy sarcastic tone. He chuckled and held out his arm for you to grab on. You both made your way into the club. As soon as you entered you noticed eyes on you and it honestly made you feel good.

Through the night men were buying drinks for you and you were dancing with Jongin the entire night. After 2 hours you were noticeably tipsy and weren't going to last long. You and Jongin decided to leave the club. Even though you both drove you both drank too and knew that walking to his apartment wasn't going to be far. As you walked you saw a convenience store. "Jongin let's get some Ramyun. I'm STARVING!!" You dragged him inside and went to the ramyun section. "There's so many choices." You said excitedly. While looking at the choices you felt hands come around your waist. You stiffened quickly.

"Mhmm but there's only one thing I want right now." Jongin began to push your back into him and you could feel his erection. You admitted he was sexy but not your type. He was the hit it and quit it type of guy while you were the hit it and stay with me type of girl.

You tried to shrug him off "Jongin stop," you tried to pry his hands off of you but he was obviously stronger. He began to kiss your neck and leave marks. You tried to shimmy out of it but his hold on you was too tight. You were telling him to stop but he never did. He wanted you and he was going to have you.

All of a sudden you felt two bodies being ripped apart. You turned around and saw Jungkook bring his fist high and knock Jongin right out. Jongin fell to the floor and before you check to see if he was okay.

Jungkook grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you out of the store with him. His grip on you was extremely tight and no matter how you twisted and turned your wrist he wasn't letting up. "Jungkook! Let go! Where are we going?" As he pulled you, you almost tripped a few times but recovered as you looked around you noticed where you were. You were now in front of his dorm. Even when you errr tipsy your feet still automatically led you to stores around his dorm.