Dessert

Jungkook and you were invited for a business dinner. He was sitting in front of you smiling at you like a child. You looked at your boyfriend and smiled back. His mouth was forming the sentence "I love you~"

(?):
"I'm glad we could arrange dinner with you Mr.Jeon."
Jungkook:
"It's an honor for me Mr.Kang."
You lost yourself in thoughts and while looking at Kookie in his black suit. But the vibration of your phone brought you back.

Message from 꾸기❤️❤️❤️

꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️: I love that dress you're wearing 💦💦

You smiled at him...he's so cute and when he compliments you.

Message from 꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️: But I would love to take it off too. ❤️💦

You blushed and stared at Jungkook.

Message from Potato 🥔:
Potato 🥔: Agh...not right now...people are with us.😫

He cleared his throat and got up.

Jungkook:
"I don't wanna sound rude Mr.Kang but can I sit next to my love?"
Mr.Kang nodded and Jungkook sat down next to you smirking. You looked at him blushing and tried to distract yourself from his gaze. He winked at you and sent you another text.

Message from 꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️: Lets play a game baby girl, okay? ❤️💦

Jungkook never wanted to play "games" at dinner before.

Message from Potato 🥔:
Potato 🥔: Kookie..What are you planning? 🤨

He chuckled and moved his chair closer to yours.

Message from 꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️:
꾸기 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️: If you keep quiet you'll get dessert later. 😘💦

While reading the message you bit your lower lip knowing what he wanted to do. You looked at him but before you were able to react his hand was already on your upper thigh. You twitched at the sudden touch and you tried to hold onto his arm.
Mr.Kang:
"So Miss (...) I'm really interested in what career you are working in." You tried to get your act together.
Y/n:
"I'm not working y-yet. I'm studying (...)."
While you talked Jungkook started hiking up your skirt.
Y/n:
"I-I'm planing to work as a (...), it's been my dream since I was a ch-child."
You tired your best to calm your breath.
Mr.Kang:
"Miss (...) is everything okay?"
Jungkook:
"Mr.Kang don't worry! She always gets shy when meeting important people like you." You grabbed his arm tighter while he shoved his hand between your legs pulling down your panties.
Y/n:
"That's right...E-Excuse me."
Jungkook smiled like nothing is happening now.
Jungkook:
"She's my pure little angel~"
He started to play with your clit and you felt yourself sinking more and more into the seat.
Y/n:
"Y-yes..I..I love him so much~~~~"
You grabbed your phone, your hands trembling, while texting him.

Message from Potato 🥔:
Potato 🥔: If you continue I'll comeeee🤬😩

Jungkook smirked at your message and fastened his movements. He leaned down to whisper in your ear. Jungkook:
"You cum, you lose honey."
You fought with your moans and felt yourself getting dizzier.
Mr.Kang:
"You two must be really in love! My wife is always shopping and ugh..."
while Mr.Kang complained about his love life you felt Jungkook's index finger enter you. At this point your hips grinder by themselves. He felt your wetness and licked his lips..the way you grinded for him got him built up.
Jungkook:
"Mr.Kang, I'm sorry for interrupting you but it's late!"
Mr.Kang:
"Oh! No, I am sorry Mr. Jeon! I was talking and not paying attention haha!"
Jungkook pulled his finger out and cleaned his hand with a tissue. You pulled your panties back up and shakily stood up.
Mr. Kang:
"It was nice to meet you Mr.Jeon! I'm looking forward to a good cooperation. It was nice to see you too Miss (...), please arrive home safely!"
Jungkook:
"Please arrive home safely too!"

It just started here..

Jungkook pushed you into the bedroom and cupped your cheeks while kissing you. You felt him kissing a trail down your collarbone leaving small hickeys. He licked over his lips while pulling your dress over your head, exposing you in your underwear. "Y/N..I love you so much.." he said passionately. "I love you too Jungkook~" he immediately started to kiss down your collarbone, kissing along the edges of your bra. "That's bothering me.." Jungkook unhooked your bra and let it fall to the floor. He sat down on the bed pulling you on top of his lap. Then he started to kiss down your neck, sucking in your sensitive spots, leaving you a whimpering mess. "You sound so hot...shit Y/N.." Jungkook moved up again and kissed your lips sloppily, licking over your lips and playing around with your tongue. "I-I want you Jungkook" I mumbled. Jungkook pulled away and looked into your eyes waiting for you to beg for him. "How much do you want my dick Y/N?" He asked in a low, raspy seductive voice. "Jungkook..I'm so why because of you..please.." he leaned back on his elbows and smirked "Blow me then honey." His raspy voice made you whine and I didn't take long for you to position yourself between his legs unbuckling his belt. You unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his pans down along with his boxers. The moment his dick bounced out of his pants, a relieving groan left Jungkook's mouth. "Y/N~~" You slowly started to strike his dick with a firm grip. "You like that?" He answered with cute moans and they satisfied you. You spit on his tip for extra lubricant and moved your hand faster to earn more moans from him. "Shit..Y/N...please...put it in your mouth.." You slowed down, moving your head towards his dick. He grabbed a handful of your hair and shoved your mouth onto his dick. "Y/N, you look so hot" you bobbed your head slowly up and down. You looked up at Jungkook and he was a moaning mess. He's so sensitive. He guided your pace now and he wanted it rough. He threw his head back and moaned louder. The sloppy and seductive way your lips wrap around him and your tongue caressing him with every movement made his mind go crazy. Jungkook started to slowly fuck your mouth. "Holy shit" after a while he pulled your head up and began French kissing you. Jungkook pushes you into the bed and ran his fingers down your body taking off your panties and stroking your clit while feeling how wet you were for him. "What do you want baby?" He asked teasingly. "I want you. Inside of me. Right. Now." I demanded. Jungkook smirked and kissed you while positioning himself between your legs. He rubbed his tip over your clit getting slick with your wetness. "Alright Jagiya" The feeling of him slowly filling you up completely made your back ache blissfully. He gave you a little peck before starting to move in a moderate pace, watching you writhe under him. Jungkook loves how your walls squeezed around him. He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He increased his pace snapping into your hips roughly. You began to see stars from the pleasure he gave you. You raked your nails through his hair while simultaneously moaning with him. You didn't want this moment to end. You felt your vision slowly fading to black. The way he looked at you. His moans, his movement. Everything was so perfect right now. "I'm close..." you felt his movements getting more sloppy and shorter. His breathing was getting more intense with every thrust inside of you. You couldn't contain yourself anymore. You started to scream his name.

You and Jungkook both came and he fell beside you, pulling you close to him. "I love you so much~" you smiled at his cute words. "You're so cute!" You said squeezing his cheeks. "Don't say that, you know I'm not cute!" He chuckled. "Okay then OPPA" you replied teasingly. He looked at you with a derpy face "Do I need to teach you a lesson?!" You snuggled up to him and fell asleep ignoring his question. "Best dessert ever!" He kissed you on the forehead.