Chapter 3

Percy P.O.V.

After using the moon travel there was a weird taste of cheese in my mouth, I think wonder girl too.

"YOU gotta be kiiiiiding me". She said while her teeth were clashing against each other and putting her arms around her.

" you could have said that we were going in the north or Antarctica you urgh!!!! It so cold" she said I smirked.

Then we started walking and walking until I felt his presence, the Titan of the North Koios.

" Incoming!!!" I said, Wonder girl was ready and dodged when Koios charged at us.

I see he is not going over to our world calmly.

I made a weapon of ice and throw them all against his armour, but he dodged he had his sword and launched at me, but wonder with her rope she tied his legs when he didn't notice then he fell knees first that the upper body!

I made other weapons of ice and they all pass through him and him screaming murder but then he dissolved in the dust.

I took Wonder girl hand and lightning travel us back to mount justice.

When we reached we surprised a lot of people that were looking for us outside.

"Where have you been??" The Martian girl said.

But the wonder girl spoke.

"Antarctica," she said i let go of her hand and shadow travel inside.

I trust Wonder girl to tell them what is necessary.

I was again on the couch waiting for the last Titan Kronos, waiting still waiting...

I look to the left and see that the teenager are coming in I look to the right and see the kitchen.

I get up and go toward the kitchen, I open the fridge and look inside, there a lot of things I can do with that food.

Thanks to Athena blessing I know a lot of things from the past.

I closed the fridge because I felt a stare at my back.

I looked back and saw all the team well Robin was glaring at me.

" why did you go only with her," said the boy in black with a bluebird.

I only stared at him, it was rude in the first place.

"Just answer him!" Said Robin.

Everyone was looking at me.

" just answer us, Sea, you took me and worried not only this team but also the Justice League, I told them that we fought a Titan in Antarctica, but they want to know why you only took me and not others?" Wonder girl asked.

I let out a loud sigh.

" you want the truth?" I ask and they all nod.

" because the rest of you are weak," I said.

They all glared at me.

" also only The female Wonder are the only ones that can help me, because of what goes through their blood, the rest of  you don't have what it take to battle, since you are not from our family, you are human, extraterrestrial, clones, experiments, don't take it wrong, it's just that you will get in the way when you will get hurt" I said.

" you may not be considered weak in this world, but in my family yes, after all, I am sending the siblings of my grandfather in my world and sentencing some of them to Tartarus, "I said shocking some of them.

" you mean that you are fighting for your family against your family, this is so messed up," said Beast Boy.

" Welcome to the Greek mythology, where the incest doesn't matter, where your family is your enemy, where the strangest things can happen, where you can even be eye-raped by Aphrodite herself," I said.

I shadow travel to the sofa and sat there.

I switch on the Tv and start watching it.

" how many left?" A voice said behind me and I see Wonder Girl.

"Just one, but he is the worst of all of them, my grandfather Kronos king of Titans," I said still looking behind.