Emotions Running

(Lauren's Pov)

We have been sitting here for about hour now drinking and telling old stories of highschool. Camila is quiet like usual but different. Its like through todays events, her mood has dramatically changed. Were all in a circle right now and its me, Dinah, Ally, Mani. I'm sitting with my legs open because someone is inbetween my legs again. She's laying her head on my stomach and her arms are resting on my legs.

"Remember that one time I had to come pick you up when you got stood up on your date with Troy. You walked 2 miles in the rain and when you got in my car, all by my self was playing" Mani says and the other girls laugh as Ally glares at her. I just smile while looking down at Camila. I look up to see everyone smirking at me and I scoff.

"Yeah but to find out, Troy was sick that day and we had a beautiful date the next week" Ally says.

"Hey guys. We should play truth or dare" Dinah says and I shrug as Mani nods.

"Mila" they say and she says nah.

"Oh come on. Its just alittle harmless game. I'm sure you can manage" Dinah says and she sighs but says okay.

"Ally truth or dare" Mani quickly says.

"Ummmm dare" she says and Dinah quirks an eyebrow.

"I dare you to leave right now and go have sex with Troy" Mani says and we all laugh. I figured she would back out but she gets up, grabs her stuff and says Chao.

"Dinah Truth or Dare" I say and she gives me a look.

"Truth, since you think I dare my life away too much" she says and I smirk.

"If you woke up tomorrow to see you slept with one of us. Who would it most likely be. Out of all five of us" I say and she drinks another sip before speaking.

"Mani" she says and Mani looks shocked while smirking.

"No" she says and Dinah nods yes while smirking.

"Why me" she says and Dinah smirks.

"If I were to ever sleep with a girl, I would pick you to seduce. So obviously it has to be you" she says and I smirk as someone is definetly feeling the liquor.

"Mani truth or dare" I hear from below me and Mani shrugs.

"Dare" she says and Camila looks up at me and I stick my tongue out.

"I dare you to make out with Dinah right here in front of us" Camila says and I can't help but to laugh at the faces both girls make. Dinah is smirking like crazy while Normani looks nervous.

"Come on, it's just a little make out" Camila teases and I laugh as they glare at us. Normani and Dinah sit kneeling on there feet and you can tell Mani is nervous. So Dinah moves first and gently grab her face. She looks at Mani one more time to make sure before leaning all the way in. They kiss and I watch as what starts out gently, quickly becomes aggressive. They both stand up on there knees and position there selves so that Mani is straddling Dinah. Her hands grip Dinah's neck and Dinah hands instantly land on Mani's ass. She squeezes  harshly making Mani moan and she kisses harshly as she fights for dominance. I suck in a breath as I feel vibrations on my clit and look down to see Camila just sitting there. I bite my lip to labor my breathing and Camila only makes it worst dragging her fingers up and down my leg. I feel the vibrations go up one and I moan loudly trying to calm my breathing. I grab her hands and move to stand however she grips my hands and makes me stay.

"Camila" I say trying to sound demanding but it comes off as a moan.

"Think Lauren. In less than a minute, you'll have your first  shattering orgasm in front of your friends whose going at it themselves" she says and I look to see they are indeed going at it.