only a nightmare chapter 31

"Well isint it my beautiful dove~" the dark figure said.
"What where am I. Why am I chained up. Let me go!" I yelled.
"Calm down my love your in good d hands." The misterios figure came out and I struggled more trying to get out. It was George. " and I am proud of what you had gifted me."
In George's arms he was holding william.
"Get away from him!" I yelled.
"What a protective mother I just want to see my son. But sadly you haven't let me bond with him." George puts his cane up to my chin lifting me up.
"Please George don't hurt him..." I pleated.
"Oh I won't darling. He's my next air,the only person I will hurt is you and your kingdom. Gaurds do what you did to samuel." George leaves brining William along as he cries.
"NO!" the gaurds surround me as I tried again to escape."please no!no! No!"
"No!" I screamed as I heard William crying. I was in bed. It was only a nightmare but it seemed so real.
I got up to calm William down.
"Shhh its OK its OK mommy's hear." I said as I patted William on his back. I wiped his tears away. He looks at me and starts to laugh a bit.
"I bet your hungry huh?" I took william to my bed as I cradeld him as I fed him.
           ~somewhere in a tree~
(Don't ask its just a scene change)
"Oooh the king will the thrilled when he years about this." A gaurd says as he looks from his telescope.
"Yeah but should we attack?" The other guard says as he is handed the telescope.
"You idiot do you wanna get killed. With 2 French major generals and a battalion and 3 rulers at this time. Dude we have no chance. Come on let's go. "
"Uh how do we get down?"
"Oh shit I didn't think of that I guess climb down slowly. You just AHHHH!"
The guard falls down the tree.
"You said safely!" The other guard says getting down from the tree.
"Shut up ass hay now let's go!"
Both the guards leave to retreat to the king.