Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Maddie's POV

Abby drives us over to her one and only "Abby Lee Dance Company".

"Yay!" Kenzie screams as she sprints over to the entrance.

"Yay," I say, "Hey Miss Abby will I get a solo this week?" I say anxiously.

"Maybe Maddie but remember I can't tell you anything about dance. The moms will try to knock you down in confidence, they'll start saying rude adoption stereotypes and comments. Obey the rules because you know the rules," Abby explains.

I nod in agreement. The moms already are rude to me since I'm Abby's daughter so if I know about dance and pyramid placing a they kill both of us in terrible comments. The moms really hurt me sometimes. They are some of my cutting "forces" I guess. I hate how they think I'm favored and so is Kenz, we're only kids! Leave us and our mom alone! They don't understand, but sometimes they are my second mother to be honest.

"They can be angels or devils," Abby says, "But you child, are the only detective to find out the truth."

I run in and greet Gia. I hear beautiful lyrical music, sassy jazz music, but only one room is silent. I run in.

"TIME FOR CLASS!!!" I yell.

I'm so excited. I can finally be me and but I don't care. Haters make me stronger.