The Royal Seal

As I took some view from the window of my room in our summer vacation palace in Los Angeles where I temporarily reside as part of the tradition of the royal family wedding, I saw two birds flying together in the fresh morning sky. I did remember a lot on the second person in our list of sponsors, the Crown Prince of Ayatulla, Prince Reuz McCabe IV and the eldest brother of my husband to be because his official royalty seal is a bird, an Eagle.

          From my latest event away from our kingdom representing the royal family in the National Junior Legislator’s League,  I was given by the Queen Mother a three day official rest from royalty duties and responsibilities which I spend studying the Kingdom of Ayatulla because I was impressed by how Prince Raphael described their growing arts and architecture. It was quite different from ours because we focused a lot on exporting of our military products including on the production of preserved foods that are patronized in the international market.

          I am reading the book, The Royal Families of the United Kingdom of Aseana and Their Kingdom when my secretary arrived. “Your Majesty the King and Queen are asking you to drop by the King’s Palace. I was told by the secretary of His Majesty The King that they will be assigning you to be the official in-charge on the Annual Offering Week.” He uttered. So I did visit my parents. “The Crown Prince is arriving!”

          “My son, being the heir to my throne and soon to be the head of this kingdom, I was thinking to let you head the preparation for the up-coming Annual Offering Week.” My father told me. “It is a must that you now start participating and taking in command of these Royal Events my dear. This would gave you with experience while you’re still young.” My mother added.

          “Yes father, I will handle this event. Can I make the celebration more festive this year? As part of the Annual Offering Week, is it okay if I invite the prince and princesses of the other kingdoms of the country to witness the said gathering?” I asked. “My dear son your suggestion is so brilliant but I am afraid, can you not have the celebration in line with the traditional way before inviting them to witness such?” My mother suggested. We were in the middle of our discussion when, “The Queen Mother is arriving.”

          “I visited my dear grandson in his palace but I was told he is here so I better decide to come here.” My grandmother said. “Your arrival is just on time Your Majesty. We are discussing for the Annual Offering Week which will be handled by The Crown Prince.” My father answered. “Oh, the Annual Offering Week? I almost forget it. I agree with your decision, my grandson should experience heading activities like this in the kingdom. I still remember the time of The Great King, during this celebration, he invited the Kings and Queens of the United Kingdom of Aseana because he believed that the Offering Week would not just served as a thanksgiving ceremony but a festivity where we could showcase our different talents, products and culture to the neighbouring kingdoms.” She explained. “Your Majesty, the Crown Prince’s suggestion was to invite the Prince and Princesses of those kingdoms but I am afraid he is still young to accommodate such number of royal delegations.” My mother mentioned. “That’s the reason why I love my Grandson a lot because his will and deeds is just similar to The Great King and his bravery is like his father’s. He will be assisted by the different Ministries of the kingdom so don’t worry. I will keep a look with him. We will be handling this event now with him as the head. You focused on the issues of the kingdom.” My grand mother told my parents. “Yes your Majesty!” they answered.

          After a thorough preparation, the event came. “Open the Grand Gate!” Then the visitors started to arrive. “The Princesses of the Kingdom of Oz, Princes Anne and Princess Grace!”, “The Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Shuck, Her Highness Princess Beatrixe!”, “The Prince of the Kingdom of Treiz, Prince Troy III!”. I was standing on the terrace of the Grand Palace while watching the arrival of the visitors as assisted by the servers assigned by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. I can see the different royalty flags as they came to the Grand Gate.