Obsessive

i rolled over and groaned, it was the first day back at school. On the bright side this was my last year at the hell hole they call 'school.' I stood up almost loosing my balance having to grab onto my bed frame. 

A part of me was excited to be going back, and seeing all of my friends again, like Amber. I hadn't seen her all summer, her family and boyfriend Luke all went on vation for the summer, so i didn't hear much from her.

I glance over at the clock seeing it say 6:15. That was enough time to get in the shower and look presentable. I went into the bathroom and stipped of my clothes and took down my hair, which was in a bun from the night before, letting my light blonde hair fall to my shoulders. 

After I got out of the shower i wrap a towel around my tiny torso, and walk over to my closet. I stand there before coming to he conclusion I have nothing to wear. I decided on just wearing a crop top and some high waisted shorts with my white converse. 

I throw on a coat of mascara, and went to the window to gather my supplies to put in my purse, thats when i saw him. I looked up just for a moment, and saw a boy, he looked my age maybe a year older probably 18, sitting there watching me. That's when I thought I saw the same black Escalade this morning when i got up. He had curly brown hair that's all I could make out. "Lydia!" I heard my mom shout. "C'mon or you will be late!" I run down the stairs pushing the curly haired boy to the back of my mind.